FishingBanter

-   Saltwater Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   cast net throwing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19371)

Al September 3rd, 2008 12:55 PM

cast net throwing

try http://click1now.com they have 3 different videos

kartlonbaugh February 16th, 2011 06:47 PM

This is the best way to learn. To find who can tell you how to do it is, watching you try it, and then let these small correction for you to work. This is the only way to learn throwing net.

anddyrogers June 25th, 2011 12:17 AM

I approved to apprentice to bandy a net, I took the net and the admonition that came with it to the beach. I was bent to apprentice how to bandy it. Determination is not the answer. As I was accepting added and added frustrated, a guy who was just walking the bank asked if I was accepting problems.