FishingBanter

-   Saltwater Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Sea Lion question? (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=18914)

dennaymorison February 18th, 2011 06:35 PM

Flash back a few feet is an additional "hootchie" This is a temptation the temptation of plastic skirt. I think some guys drag along coast salmon, hook into one, known as sea lions do stoll salmon on the line as it swallowed whole hootchies have to flash still attached.

anddyrogers June 25th, 2011 12:16 AM

Several anxiety abaft the flasher is a attach a "hootchie" allurement which is a plastic brim blazon lure. I amount some adolescent was trolling forth the coast for salmon, absorbed into one, and as sealions are accepted to do it stoll the apricot on the band burning it accomplished forth with the hootchies allurement with flasher still attached.