FishingBanter

-   Fishing Photos (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Bear's new backpack (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=34280)

Mark Bowen August 2nd, 2009 03:49 AM

Bear's new backpack

1 Attachment(s)
In the future Bear will carry his own food and bed-roll in by himself!

jloomis August 2nd, 2009 02:44 PM

Bear's new backpack

Dog looks contented.
john
"Mark Bowen" wrote in message
In the future Bear will carry his own food and bed-roll in by himself!

Mark Bowen August 2nd, 2009 04:08 PM

Bear's new backpack

"jloomis" wrote in message
Dog looks contented.
john
"Mark Bowen" wrote in message
In the future Bear will carry his own food and bed-roll in by himself!

Bear is a great fishin' companion. We went campin' with some new friends the
last couple of weeks and I had to care in Bear's food stuffs, so I decided
he needed to haul in his own supplies. Presently, I'm just getting him used
to carrying the pack with light weight. Eventually, he will carry his food
and bed roll, as he tend to push me off of my Thermarest by the morn! Yes,
he sleeps in the tent with me, because he won't leave my side. Great loyalty
and protective qualities.

Op

Mark Bowen August 2nd, 2009 04:09 PM

Bear's new backpack

1 Attachment(s)

"Mark Bowen" wrote in message

"jloomis" wrote in message
Dog looks contented.
john
"Mark Bowen" wrote in message
In the future Bear will carry his own food and bed-roll in by himself!

Bear is a great fishin' companion. We went campin' with some new friends
the
last couple of weeks and I had to care in Bear's food stuffs, so I decided
he needed to haul in his own supplies. Presently, I'm just getting him
used
to carrying the pack with light weight. Eventually, he will carry his food
and bed roll, as he tend to push me off of my Thermarest by the morn! Yes,
he sleeps in the tent with me, because he won't leave my side. Great
loyalty
and protective qualities.

Op

Mark Bowen August 2nd, 2009 04:10 PM

Bear's new backpack

1 Attachment(s)

"Mark Bowen" wrote in message

"jloomis" wrote in message
Dog looks contented.
john
"Mark Bowen" wrote in message
In the future Bear will carry his own food and bed-roll in by himself!

Bear is a great fishin' companion. We went campin' with some new friends
the
last couple of weeks and I had to care in Bear's food stuffs, so I decided
he needed to haul in his own supplies. Presently, I'm just getting him
used
to carrying the pack with light weight. Eventually, he will carry his food
and bed roll, as he tend to push me off of my Thermarest by the morn! Yes,
he sleeps in the tent with me, because he won't leave my side. Great
loyalty
and protective qualities.

Op

Mark Bowen August 2nd, 2009 04:19 PM

Bear's new backpack

"Mark Bowen" wrote in message

"jloomis" wrote in message
Dog looks contented.
john
"Mark Bowen" wrote in message
In the future Bear will carry his own food and bed-roll in by himself!

Bear is a great fishin' companion. We went campin' with some new friends
the
last couple of weeks and I had to care in Bear's food stuffs, so I decided
he needed to haul in his own supplies. Presently, I'm just getting him
used
to carrying the pack with light weight. Eventually, he will carry his food
and bed roll, as he tend to push me off of my Thermarest by the morn! Yes,
he sleeps in the tent with me, because he won't leave my side. Great
loyalty
and protective qualities.

Op

Mark Bowen August 2nd, 2009 04:21 PM

Bear's new backpack

1 Attachment(s)

"Mark Bowen" wrote in message

"Mark Bowen" wrote in message

"jloomis" wrote in message
Dog looks contented.
john
"Mark Bowen" wrote in message
In the future Bear will carry his own food and bed-roll in by himself!

Bear is a great fishin' companion. We went campin' with some new friends
the
last couple of weeks and I had to care in Bear's food stuffs, so I
decided
he needed to haul in his own supplies. Presently, I'm just getting him
used
to carrying the pack with light weight. Eventually, he will carry his
food
and bed roll, as he tend to push me off of my Thermarest by the morn!
Yes,
he sleeps in the tent with me, because he won't leave my side. Great
loyalty
and protective qualities.

Op

Mark Bowen August 2nd, 2009 04:25 PM

Bear's new backpack

3 Attachment(s)

"Mark Bowen" wrote in message

"Mark Bowen" wrote in message

"Mark Bowen" wrote in message

"jloomis" wrote in message
Dog looks contented.
john
"Mark Bowen" wrote in message
In the future Bear will carry his own food and bed-roll in by himself!

Bear is a great fishin' companion. We went campin' with some new friends
the
last couple of weeks and I had to care in Bear's food stuffs, so I
decided
he needed to haul in his own supplies. Presently, I'm just getting him
used
to carrying the pack with light weight. Eventually, he will carry his
food
and bed roll, as he tend to push me off of my Thermarest by the morn!
Yes,
he sleeps in the tent with me, because he won't leave my side. Great
loyalty
and protective qualities.

Op

Mark Bowen August 2nd, 2009 04:37 PM

Bear's new backpack

2 Attachment(s)

"Mark Bowen" wrote in message

"Mark Bowen" wrote in message

"Mark Bowen" wrote in message

"Mark Bowen" wrote in message

"jloomis" wrote in message
Dog looks contented.
john
"Mark Bowen" wrote in message
In the future Bear will carry his own food and bed-roll in by
himself!

Bear is a great fishin' companion. We went campin' with some new
friends
the
last couple of weeks and I had to care in Bear's food stuffs, so I
decided
he needed to haul in his own supplies. Presently, I'm just getting him
used
to carrying the pack with light weight. Eventually, he will carry his
food
and bed roll, as he tend to push me off of my Thermarest by the morn!
Yes,
he sleeps in the tent with me, because he won't leave my side. Great
loyalty
and protective qualities.

Op

jeff August 2nd, 2009 07:00 PM

Bear's new backpack

Mark Bowen wrote:
In the future Bear will carry his own food and bed-roll in by himself!

need a bigger pack, and one of those wheeled carts, so he can carry our
food and stuff!!

jeff

Mark Bowen August 3rd, 2009 12:17 AM

Bear's new backpack

1 Attachment(s)

"jeff" wrote in message
Mark Bowen wrote:
In the future Bear will carry his own food and bed-roll in by himself!

need a bigger pack, and one of those wheeled carts, so he can carry our
food and stuff!!

jeff

Sadly, Bear is not the pack mule that I am.

Caught a nice brown right there at the cable hole, the other weekend.

geoff August 9th, 2010 03:26 AM

Bear's new backpack

Makes me miss my Shepherd.............

"Mark Bowen" wrote in message