FishingBanter

-   Bass Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   good places to fish (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=22237)

[email protected] May 16th, 2006 01:20 AM

good places to fish

Hey everybody I wanted to where is it good to fish for bass in
california.

John Kerr May 16th, 2006 02:14 AM

good places to fish

good places to fish

Group: rec.outdoors.fishing.bass Date: Mon, May 15, 2006, 5:20pm (CDT-2)
From:
Hey everybody I wanted to where is it good to fish for bass in
california.
========
Where ever you see fresh water! If you have an option...hit the Delta up
around Sacramento.

[email protected] May 17th, 2006 04:38 AM

good places to fish

Depends on where ya live, SO CA, CENTRAL CA, NO CA....If you live here
ya know how big this state is, need more info.....

sket

[email protected] May 17th, 2006 04:11 PM

good places to fish

so cali

[email protected] May 19th, 2006 02:36 AM

good places to fish

I wish I could be more specific for you, but there are around 35/40
lakes from the Grapvine to San Diego which is considered SO. CA and this
area covers about 200 miles or so. This does not cover any small county
park or city park lakes in this area. Most decent bass lakes are hard to
fish from shore as for the private land and most lakes are in very hilly
country and can not get near the shore/water. So a boat is almost a
must. Good luck with your bassin'..

sket