FishingBanter

-   UK Sea Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hi Everyone (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=32956)

[email protected] November 7th, 2008 11:19 PM

Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know about a great new sea and boat fishing
tackle website just new to the web. Hope we will see you all there
soon as we are not only a place to buy fishing tackle!

Included on the website is a monthly catch competition which if you
win you will bag yourself some free tackle, also have a picture of
yourself with that monster published on the web.

Also a section to view other fishermens handy tips and hints. You can
also submit your own hint or tip and again be in with a chance of
winning some free hooks if your tip is picked as a top tip.

Finally you could decide to become one of our fishing reporters which
involves submitting a small fishing report for your local area every
quarter. If you decide to become a reporter not only will you see your
reports published on the web for everyone to read, you will also be
given a reporter discount of 10% on our website. This discount will
stay active as long as you remain a reporter for us.

Hope to see you there soon.

http://www.highlandtackle.co.uk