FishingBanter

-   Fishing in Canada (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Went fishing today (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=7732)

Rivers North February 25th, 2004 03:03 AM

Went fishing today

Long walk from the house down the yard to the Skeena River....hadn't been
fishing since December...The dogs even came and watched for a while but the
squirrels are more fun than I am after a few minutes...Third cast a nice
slow take and I missed it thinking to myself "let's be ready and not miss
it"....Oh well if the weather holds I can go back again in the
morning....felt great to get out and smell the clean air and watch the Snow
geese flying by... Can Spring be far off...peace gord p