FishingBanter

-   UK Coarse Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   fishing rods (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=24900)

philip.crook1 January 23rd, 2007 08:39 PM

fishing rods

Can anyone tell me if Distinction Moy2 spinning rods are any good. Likewise
for Shimano and Cortland.

I am looking at 11foot type spin rods, and these are the 3 manufacturers i
have narrowed my search down to.

Any info would be very helpful.

Rog January 23rd, 2007 09:04 PM

fishing rods

"philip.crook1" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me if Distinction Moy2 spinning rods are any good.
Likewise
for Shimano and Cortland.

I am looking at 11foot type spin rods, and these are the 3 manufacturers i
have narrowed my search down to.

Any info would be very helpful.

Hi
I own the 11' shimano supertwist spinning rod and also a 10' Cortland
surespin rod, they are both great rods to use, they are very sensitive and
you can really feel the fish putting up a fight. Out of the two if I had to
choose, I would favour the Shimano, I think the extra foot length just gives
it the edge, but thats just my opinion. Dont know about the Distinction, as
I've never even seen one I'm afraid
regards
Rog