FishingBanter

-   UK Game Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Hardy LRH Lightweight (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26357)

Niteawk May 19th, 2007 03:00 PM

Hardy LRH Lightweight

Hi,

I have a Hardy LRH Lightweight fly reel, and compared to the usual
Lightweights which are made of alloy and silver and grey in coulour - the
difference in this one is it has all brass fittings, foot and rivets etc and
is a chocolate brown colour including the spool.

Does anyone know anything about this reel, why is it different to the usual
Lightweights.

Many thanks in advance.

Edward O' Brien May 24th, 2007 08:03 PM

Hardy LRH Lightweight

This was the 'limited edition' "Golden" model. I have a Golden Prince,
salmon and trout, i used to like them but now prefer thje standard dressing.
Lovely reel, the LRH mind you, my favourite trout reel.

"Niteawk" wrote in message
Hi,

I have a Hardy LRH Lightweight fly reel, and compared to the usual
Lightweights which are made of alloy and silver and grey in coulour - the
difference in this one is it has all brass fittings, foot and rivets etc
and is a chocolate brown colour including the spool.

Does anyone know anything about this reel, why is it different to the
usual Lightweights.

Many thanks in advance.

Niteawk May 27th, 2007 02:29 PM

Hardy LRH Lightweight