FishingBanter

-   UK Game Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   new fishing forum for angling gnomes (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=31648)

Old Codger June 6th, 2008 01:11 PM

new fishing forum for angling gnomes

On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 00:18:15 +0100, Derek Moody
wrote:

In article , wayne
wrote:
we have started up a new forum which includes sections on shore sea fishing

Fascinating. A quick check shows over a hundred 'new forum' posts on urfs,
not so many on urfg but over 130 on urfc.

Stop making figures up Moody. Not many of you gnomes know how to
write.

I wonder how many ever get a visitor, one or two must get some traffic but
given the hassle of using www interfaces I don't intend to investigate.

Looks like sitting on the side of a river looking like a gnome and
throwing loaves of bread at fish at a captive audience is not so much
fun any more? I suppose you still have your smutty websites to amuse
you but looking over your shoulder and waiting for the knock must be
quite tiresome!