FishingBanter

-   Fishing Photos (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   a few pics.... (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=31875)

asadi July 13th, 2008 06:00 PM

a few pics....

1 Attachment(s)

Opus--Mark H. Bowen July 14th, 2008 04:33 AM

a few pics....

1 Attachment(s)

"asadi" wrote in message

Nice pics John!

Glad you and Myron were able to connect. Now if he can just make it a bit
further South on one of his visits home, I could treat him to some of the
fishin' I did today.

Fished Upper Wilson Creek with a friend and his son today. Didn't have a
camera and didn't catch anything to write home about but had a very nice day
nonetheless. Got off the stream just before the hard rains hit! Bear, as
usual, was the perfect fishin'buddy too--rock hoppin' and never spookin' a
fish one.

asadi July 14th, 2008 02:55 PM

a few pics....

"Opus--Mark H. Bowen" wrote in message

"asadi" wrote in message

Nice pics John!

Glad you and Myron were able to connect. Now if he can just make it a bit
further South on one of his visits home, I could treat him to some of the
fishin' I did today.

Fished Upper Wilson Creek with a friend and his son today. Didn't have a
camera and didn't catch anything to write home about but had a very nice
day nonetheless. Got off the stream just before the hard rains hit! Bear,
as usual, was the perfect fishin'buddy too--rock hoppin' and never
spookin' a fish one.

Mark,

You are the original Dog Whisperer. The last time I renewed my cell I got a
new phone. I put in a 2 gig memory card and it is now what I use for a
camera...so all those pics were from my cell phone.....

john