FishingBanter

-   UK Coarse Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Legalities & seasons... (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=7336)

Ergo January 4th, 2004 04:18 PM

Legalities & seasons...

biowizard wrote:
Hello all

I'm new to all this, and I'd like to start line-fishing in the Thames
north of Oxford. I'm just wondering if there are definitive seasons
for certain areas or species, and the dates themselves if they apply,
like with hunting.

Or is this up to the discretion of the licence issuers? Is there an
Oxford network out there? (I tried google...)

Any links/feedback much appreciated

---

Yes you need a licence. All of the other details are contained on this. Good
Luck, and get a licence.

--
Ergo ²°°³
A day without sunshine is like, well, night!

---
Don't worry I am virus free atm. rofl

SS January 4th, 2004 04:37 PM

Legalities & seasons...

"Ergo" wrote in message
Yes you need a licence. All of the other details are contained on this.

Good
Luck, and get a licence.

.....from the Post office.

You want a rod license for Non-migratory trout and coarse fish.