FishingBanter

-   Bass Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Youth Fishing Club (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=34817)

BIG FISH 2006 October 2nd, 2009 11:26 PM

Youth Fishing Club

Anyone have any tips on starting a youth Bass Fishing Club? Or has
anyone here ever done it.

Bob La Londe October 3rd, 2009 01:56 AM

Youth Fishing Club

"BIG FISH 2006" wrote in message
Anyone have any tips on starting a youth Bass Fishing Club? Or has
anyone here ever done it.

Do a search for Falcon Fishing Club. Its run by a guy named Jarod Bollardo
over in the Ca Delta area. I think they have a website where you can get
his contact info.

Bob La Londe October 3rd, 2009 03:25 PM

Youth Fishing Club

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
"BIG FISH 2006" wrote in message
Anyone have any tips on starting a youth Bass Fishing Club? Or has
anyone here ever done it.

Do a search for Falcon Fishing Club. Its run by a guy named Jarod
Bollardo over in the Ca Delta area. I think they have a website where you
can get his contact info.

Oops, misspelled Jarod's name the first time.

Jarod Ballardo

http://akfishingclub.com/

Ronnie October 3rd, 2009 04:40 PM

Youth Fishing Club

On Oct 2, 6:26*pm, (BIG FISH 2006) wrote:
Anyone have any tips on starting a youth Bass Fishing Club? Or has
anyone here ever done it.

I started one through my two bass clubs two years ago - very tough and
lots of work. It is hard to get one going and even harder to get any
help.

Both the BASS Federation Nation and The Bass Chapter Federation have
information that will help.

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com