FishingBanter

-   Saltwater Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   New, Bonefish Flyfishing on Tahiti Island soon available (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=35650)

Tahitian Bonefish March 20th, 2010 10:56 PM

New, Bonefish Flyfishing on Tahiti Island soon available

Hi all,
I'm new on this group but I've an interesting new for many
recreational worldwide fisher.
We have bonefish in French polynesia, in Tuamotu islands but, more
important, also on Tahiti Island, and very big ones (over 9kg).
We work on a fishing guide service, on Tahiti first, but also on other
islands, for Fly fishing but also on other types of recreational
fishing (big game, trolling, jigging....)
We have many great sport fishing species, and you can hope great
trips.
If you come here for vacation bring your rod, reel and flies, it may
be useful (you can't find for fly in local stores).
I have do a specific google group it's Tahitian Bonefish, waiting a
specific website.
Thanks'