FishingBanter

-   Fishing Photos (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Fishin' is poor (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=25126)

Phil Rhodes November 7th, 2006 09:37 PM

Fishin' is poor

Here in Washington, today, the fishing is downright bad! This is the Satsop.

Phil Rhodes November 7th, 2006 09:44 PM

Fishin' is poor

The parking lot just west of the Satsop river.

"Phil Rhodes" wrote in message
. ..
Here in Washington, today, the fishing is downright bad! This is the
Satsop.

Phil Rhodes November 7th, 2006 09:47 PM

Fishin' is poor

Hay fields between Satsop and Elma. Note the WPPS towers. There are
Trumpeter Swans on this field, as they don't seem to mind the wet.

"Phil Rhodes" wrote in message
. ..
Here in Washington, today, the fishing is downright bad! This is the
Satsop.

Phil Rhodes November 7th, 2006 09:51 PM

Fishin' is poor

Just west of those hay fields is a US Fish and Wildlife area (called
Chehalis Area), and it's wet, too, but that's almost normal (for Jan or
Feb!).

"Phil Rhodes" wrote in message
. ..
Here in Washington, today, the fishing is downright bad! This is the
Satsop.

Chuck Schacher November 7th, 2006 10:50 PM

Fishin' is poor

glad I live in Oceanside. Today is Sunny and 80, but the fishing is not
great right now.
"Phil Rhodes" wrote in message
. ..
Here in Washington, today, the fishing is downright bad! This is the
Satsop.

Phil Rhodes November 8th, 2006 06:28 PM

Fishin' is poor

The Snoqualmie.

"Phil Rhodes" wrote in message
. ..
Here in Washington, today, the fishing is downright bad! This is the
Satsop.

Phil Rhodes November 8th, 2006 06:55 PM

Fishin' is poor

Snoqualmie River - so sad, a lot of salmon have just spawned, and lots more
were trying to!

"Phil Rhodes" wrote in message
. ..
Here in Washington, today, the fishing is downright bad! This is the
Satsop.

Impetus November 9th, 2006 03:40 PM

Fishin' is poor

with those two cones in the background....

I hope you practice -- catch and release!

3 eyed fish is not very tasty

"Phil Rhodes" wrote in message
. ..
Hay fields between Satsop and Elma. Note the WPPS towers. There are
Trumpeter Swans on this field, as they don't seem to mind the wet.

"Phil Rhodes" wrote in message
. ..
Here in Washington, today, the fishing is downright bad! This is the
Satsop.

Phil Rhodes November 9th, 2006 05:56 PM

Fishin' is poor

WPPSS stands for Washington Public Power Supply System, and they went belly
up about 25+ years ago before finishing the atomic power plants. It cost the
state millions of dollars, but..... Currently, there is a business park up
there, with office space for rent/lease, and a nice little airport close by
in Elma.

t...