FishingBanter

-   Saltwater Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   relocating to charleston sc (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=31416)

me too May 1st, 2008 01:27 AM

relocating to charleston sc

I'm moving to Charleston in June, I've surf fished in Jersey a few
times, Is a license needed in SC, and are there any speacial regs
I should know about? I'm guessing clams and squid work just as well
there on the right days.

Hardy1[_15_] May 1st, 2008 02:17 AM

relocating to charleston sc

Gentlemen, my dear friend.

Great place.,Nice restaurants as well. Hot/Humid. Make sure you get
to Ben Sikver. Probalyt he only menswear keft, in the country. Known
for his ties. I recommedn you treat yourself to a tie by Drakes,50oz
tie!
He is known for cuff links, makes these for the whiye hose. Checck out
the outlet store as well
Most definetly crab, clams and shrimp.
There is another mebs store here, am blanking. He has his own make
shirts, very costly. Dont bu these. There are Hilditch and Key and TM
Lewin.
Enjoy the bplace, hae nixemr

51111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 1111111111111111

--
Hardy1

Thank you

De Oppresso Liber

Jimmy

MoiMoi[_3_] May 1st, 2008 03:17 AM

relocating to charleston sc

In article ,
says...
I'm moving to Charleston in June, I've surf fished in Jersey a few
times, Is a license needed in SC, and are there any speacial regs
I should know about? I'm guessing clams and squid work just as well
there on the right days.

http://sal****erfishing.sc.gov/

Looks like (an inexpensive) salt water license only required to fish
from boats.

MM

allen May 18th, 2008 01:52 PM

relocating to charleston sc

Hey,

If you live in central jersey you should stop in the Fly Hatch in
Oceanport and talk to Dave. He is moving there in Aug to set up a
guiding service and will give you the low down on the SW scene.

--
allen

Nothing let to do but Smile, Smile, Smile

neilbrrian May 19th, 2011 08:03 PM

I'm affective to Charleston in June, I've cream fished in Jersey a few times, Is a authorization bare in SC, and are there any speacial regs I should apperceive about? I'm academic clams and squid plan just as well there on the appropriate days.