FishingBanter

-   Fly Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Trolling (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=37819)

salmobytes July 13th, 2011 08:15 PM

Trolling

Surfing the web has now convinced me. It's clear. The current
financial crisis was caused by school teachers in Wisconsin, having
nothing at all to do with tax breaks to the rich coinciding with a
decade of 200 million dollars a day on pointless and ill-advised
middle eastern wars. And nothing at all to do with a financial melt-
down caused by the free-for-all de-regulated selling of phony sub-
prime derivative "instruments" nor unsecured credit default swaps.
Those teachers should be ashamed.

Ken Fortenberry July 13th, 2011 11:04 PM

Trolling

salmobytes wrote:
Surfing the web has now convinced me. It's clear. The current
financial crisis was caused by school teachers in Wisconsin, having
nothing at all to do with tax breaks to the rich coinciding with a
decade of 200 million dollars a day on pointless and ill-advised
middle eastern wars. And nothing at all to do with a financial melt-
down caused by the free-for-all de-regulated selling of phony sub-
prime derivative "instruments" nor unsecured credit default swaps.
Those teachers should be ashamed.

Heh, this one is pretty good too:

http://front.moveon.org/what-if-ever...cebook-status/

--
Ken Fortenberry

Giles July 13th, 2011 11:07 PM

Trolling

On Jul 13, 2:15*pm, salmobytes wrote:
Surfing the web has now convinced me. It's clear. The current
financial crisis was caused by school teachers in Wisconsin, having
nothing at all to do with tax breaks to the rich coinciding with a
decade of 200 million dollars a day on pointless and ill-advised
middle eastern wars. And nothing at all to do with a financial melt-
down caused by the free-for-all de-regulated selling of phony sub-
prime derivative "instruments" nor unsecured credit default swaps.
Those teachers should be ashamed.

No surprise. We live in a world (and a country and, indeed, a state)
in which maggots are accorded rights and privileges that are denied to
many human beings.

And they reproduce.

giles
who, ever the optimist, tends to look on the bright side.....there
will soon no longer be good reason for any curdistani resident to envy
the eniligtened cultural, economic, political and social splendor that
is mississippi.

ScovilleUnit July 26th, 2011 03:28 AM

Trolling

Giles wrote in news:1a9406ec-3ed7-421f-a168-
:

No surprise. We live in a world (and a country and, indeed, a state)
in which maggots are accorded rights and privileges that are denied to
many human beings.

So are you enjoying your new found rights, maggot?

I know......the ditto responce,................moron!!!!!

LOL!!!