FishingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Fly fishing in Colorado? (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=32343)

Michael[_3_] August 25th, 2008 04:06 PM

Fly fishing in Colorado?

We've started a new web-based discussion forum specifically for
discussing fly fishing in Colorado. Nothing wrong with other kinds of
fishing, or fishing in other places, but we saw a need for a place to
discuss our great sport of fly fishing in our great state of Colorado,
so here it is. Come join the fun, and tell all your friends.

http://www.coloradoflyfishing.us/forum

Tight lines,

Michael

~^ beancounter ~^ August 25th, 2008 04:19 PM

Fly fishing in Colorado?

nice....thanx....