FishingBanter

-   Fishing Photos (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Please Id this nasty loooking creature... (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26183)

Lu Powell April 27th, 2007 09:34 PM

Please Id this nasty loooking creature...

Thanks in advance.

Fishking April 27th, 2007 09:44 PM

Please Id this nasty loooking creature...

North American Mother in law, not sure how it got that far east, but i'll
bet money it bitched all the way

--
WWW.GOTOBAITS.COM
PREMIUM HAND POURED BAITS
"Lu Powell" wrote in message
Thanks in advance.

Bob Weinberger April 27th, 2007 09:46 PM

Please Id this nasty loooking creature...

"Lu Powell" wrote in message
Thanks in advance.

Looks like an African Tigerfish (Hydrocyon vittatus)

Bob Weinberger La Grande, OR

BradS April 27th, 2007 10:11 PM

Please Id this nasty loooking creature...

You Sir, owe me a new monitor.

Mine is now covered in coffee.

B~

"Fishking" wrote in message ...
North American Mother in law, not sure how it got that far east, but i'll
bet money it bitched all the way

--
WWW.GOTOBAITS.COM
PREMIUM HAND POURED BAITS
"Lu Powell" wrote in message
Thanks in advance.

Lu Powell April 28th, 2007 12:05 AM

Please Id this nasty loooking creature...

I believe you are right. The mother-in-law answer was pretty close
anyway...

"Bob Weinberger" wrote in message

"Lu Powell" wrote in message
Thanks in advance.

Looks like an African Tigerfish (Hydrocyon vittatus)

Bob Weinberger La Grande, OR

Fishking April 28th, 2007 12:18 AM

Please Id this nasty loooking creature...

"Lu Powell" wrote in message The mother-in-law
answer was pretty close
anyway...

I couldn't resist, it's the first thing that popped in my mind

catfish2006 April 28th, 2007 07:46 PM

Please Id this nasty loooking creature...

Witch One !

"Lu Powell" wrote in message
Thanks in advance.

Charles Summers April 30th, 2007 09:00 PM

Please Id this nasty loooking creature...

Damn.... lol

"Lu Powell" wrote in message
Thanks in advance.

Charles Summers April 30th, 2007 09:00 PM

Please Id this nasty loooking creature...

Where's Steve "Toothy Critter Catcher" Huber?

"Lu Powell" wrote in message
Thanks in advance.

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers April 30th, 2007 11:42 PM

Please Id this nasty loooking creature...

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
. ..
Where's Steve "Toothy Critter Catcher" Huber?

Right here. I was going to answer that it was a Tiger Fish, but someone
else saw the post before me.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com