FishingBanter

-   Fishing in Australia (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Fish to be called "sea-kittens"... (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=33224)

lindsay January 9th, 2009 11:43 PM

Fish to be called "sea-kittens"...

Just when you thought the world had got as stupid as it could get,

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574...59-421,00.html

Oh my God, the possibilities are endless... :)
Take a look at the pic. four eyes, legs, ears... Hahahahahahaha
recreational drugs must be all the rage at PETA....

Sea kitten.... only in America....

We'll have to change the name of this group to aus.sport.sea-kittening.

Oh, and cat is the best crayfish bait on earth, according to cray fishermen
in Perth.

--
Scrap the 00 to post direct.

"It really doesn't matter if my wording wasn't 100% accurate." David Zyk

"Do you feel big knowing you've outdone someone probably half your age?"
David Zyk. After yet another slapping.

pete January 19th, 2009 05:44 AM

Fish to be called "sea-kittens"...

Lindsay ,