FishingBanter

-   Fly Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Pre-Fishing report II (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=38005)

john b September 17th, 2011 04:16 PM

Pre-Fishing report II

Having settled down somewhat, thanks to my "Waldo's 2000 Spring Fling
fishing hat" I am preparing to start fishing again. Wednesday will see me
off to Lake Mainit. the fourth largest lake in the Philippines and the
deepest at 200+ meters. It's arrive at noon and look for a fisherman who
looks like he knows what he is doing and charter his banka for the next
day....have him paddle me around....using the motor for the long hauls. I'll
let you all know how it comes out....

Dave, I have managed to find a couple of surf rods and reels...no tackle
yet....but I am looking for some salt water fishing....will keep you
posted...

john

john b September 17th, 2011 04:17 PM

Pre-Fishing report II

"john b" wrote in message ...

Having settled down somewhat, thanks to my "Waldo's 2000 Spring Fling
fishing hat" I am preparing to start fishing again. Wednesday will see me
off to Lake Mainit. the fourth largest lake in the Philippines and the
deepest at 200+ meters. It's arrive at noon and look for a fisherman who
looks like he knows what he is doing and charter his banka for the next
day....have him paddle me around....using the motor for the long hauls. I'll
let you all know how it comes out....

Dave, I have managed to find a couple of surf rods and reels...no tackle
yet....but I am looking for some salt water fishing....will keep you
posted...

john

P.S. This on my full dressed Honda 155 cc.