FishingBanter

-   Fishing Photos (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Dinner (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=25877)

Rodney Long April 4th, 2007 12:35 AM

Dinner

Had a great day from the bank of a state lake (60 acres), most of the
bass were on the beds (caught and released a good number of those), wife
called and wanted fish for supper, so I kept three, a 1 , 2, and a 3
that were not caught on the beds.

Lost another Hog,, too small of a hook for the lure was the reason this
time, got it close to the bank, and it did put on a show for the people
watching, I got 5 good above water head shakes out of her, she would run
somewhere between 7 and 9 lbs, but the people on the bank was swearing
it was well over 10 lbs, I say closer to 7 :-)
--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,

JT April 9th, 2007 06:03 PM

Dinner

"Rodney Long" wrote in message
[...]

What are you so angry about...? Looks like a fine catch..!?

JT ;)

Rodney Long April 9th, 2007 06:07 PM

Dinner

JT wrote:

http://www.ezknot.com

What are you so angry about...? Looks like a fine catch..!?

JT ;)

Sorry didn't mean to imply I was angry. a bit disappointed about not
being able to photo and weigh the hog

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,
Nutri Shield insect repellent. ,Stand Out Hooks ,Stand Out Lures,
Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights, and the EZKnot
http://www.ezknot.com

JT April 10th, 2007 03:49 PM

JT wrote:

http://www.ezknot.com

What are you so angry about...? Looks like a fine catch..!?

JT ;)

Sorry didn't mean to imply I was angry. a bit disappointed about not being
able to photo and weigh the hog

I'm just jokin' around... Judging by the smile on your face, it appears
someone ****es in you wheaties that morning... ;)

I enjoy the photos, thanks...

JT