FishingBanter

-   Fishing Photos (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   June Percy Priest (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=27062)

Joshuall July 18th, 2007 11:44 AM

June Percy Priest

1 Attachment(s)
We've not been down to PP this late in some time. Hit them on a full moon
however and just hammered them on Yum Buzz Frogs. Great type of bait though
Yum has some design problems in our opinion. Here's a nice 5lb caught on a
buzzbait at high noon in 2 ft of water !

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Charles Summers July 19th, 2007 10:40 PM

June Percy Priest

Hmm... I know EXACTLY where that is!

. ..