FishingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Guide to choosing the right fishfinder (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=31590)

[email protected] May 27th, 2008 06:30 PM

Guide to choosing the right fishfinder

http://snipr.com/Fishfinder

David H. Lipman May 27th, 2008 09:39 PM

Guide to choosing the right fishfinder

| http://ebay.spam

Please do NOT spam eBay auctions !
It is a eBay violation to spam Usenet about auctions as well.

notbob May 27th, 2008 10:47 PM

On 2008-05-27, David H. Lipman wrote:

| http://ebay.spam

Please do NOT spam eBay auctions !
It is a eBay violation to spam Usenet about auctions as well.

Ebay may be a thing of the past. I just sold an avg priced item ( $100) on
craigslist. Local, you say? Apparently, not any more. I posted it on
craigslist: CO Rocky Mountains, for local sale and expecting it to be just
that. Surprise! I got responses ....including one desparate customer....
from PA, FL, CA, and MS, all within a few days. No fees and sale on buyer's
and my agreed terms. As an ebay vet, I know where I'm now doing biz.

nb

David H. Lipman May 27th, 2008 11:45 PM

Guide to choosing the right fishfinder

From: "notbob"

| Ebay may be a thing of the past. I just sold an avg priced item ( $100) on
| craigslist. Local, you say? Apparently, not any more. I posted it on
| craigslist: CO Rocky Mountains, for local sale and expecting it to be just
| that. Surprise! I got responses ....including one desparate customer....
| from PA, FL, CA, and MS, all within a few days. No fees and sale on buyer's
| and my agreed terms. As an ebay vet, I know where I'm now doing biz.
|
| nb

Caveat emptor!

[email protected] May 28th, 2008 12:37 AM

Guide to choosing the right fishfinder

On Tue, 27 May 2008 22:45:46 GMT, "David H. Lipman"

From: "notbob"

| Ebay may be a thing of the past. I just sold an avg priced item ( $100) on
| craigslist. Local, you say? Apparently, not any more. I posted it on
| craigslist: CO Rocky Mountains, for local sale and expecting it to be just
| that. Surprise! I got responses ....including one desparate customer....
| from PA, FL, CA, and MS, all within a few days. No fees and sale on buyer's
| and my agreed terms. As an ebay vet, I know where I'm now doing biz.
|
| nb

Caveat emptor!

Er...caveat venditor...et in vino veritas...

....et racemus...

Hopethis helpticus,

Pittman Pirate April 8th, 2009 04:39 PM

Guide to choosing the right fishfinder

wrote in message
http://snipr.com/****finder

Thank you. You have been reported to ebay, and should hear from them soon.

Have a nice day.

Pittman Pirate April 8th, 2009 04:40 PM

From: "notbob"

| Ebay may be a thing of the past. I just sold an avg priced item (
$100) on
| craigslist. Local, you say? Apparently, not any more. I posted it on
| craigslist: CO Rocky Mountains, for local sale and expecting it to be
just
| that. Surprise! I got responses ....including one desparate
customer....
| from PA, FL, CA, and MS, all within a few days. No fees and sale on
buyer's
| and my agreed terms. As an ebay vet, I know where I'm now doing biz.
|
| nb

Caveat emptor!

Er...caveat venditor...et in vino veritas...

...et racemus...

Hopethis helpticus,

Makes about as much sense as homo erectus.