FishingBanter

-   Bass Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Sorry a bit off topic (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=21626)

CTC March 31st, 2006 10:41 PM

Sorry a bit off topic

Just wondering if anyone has o i dont know a.......500 word essay on
behaving during fire drills it would be nice to email it to
. If you dont in stead of enjoying this
nice 75 degree weather down at the pond ill be writing an essay, please
save me, please. O and to make my situation more desperate the
pond(Manasquan reservoir, ok so its a big pond) starts renting boats on
saturday, please, premote the sport of fishing by allowing an inocent
12 year old to go fishing.

Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard April 1st, 2006 02:57 AM

Sorry a bit off topic

On 31 Mar 2006 13:41:18 -0800, "CTC" sent
into the ether:

Just wondering if anyone has o i dont know a.......500 word essay on
behaving during fire drills it would be nice to email it to
. If you dont in stead of enjoying this
nice 75 degree weather down at the pond ill be writing an essay, please
save me, please. O and to make my situation more desperate the
pond(Manasquan reservoir, ok so its a big pond) starts renting boats on
saturday, please, premote the sport of fishing by allowing an inocent
12 year old to go fishing.

No papers on behaving, sorry. I never used to behave either :}

I too would like to know what you did to endanger your fishing outing.

I've learned that I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it! (That is what my X-wife told me)

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!

CTC April 1st, 2006 05:24 AM

Sorry a bit off topic

Its a long story about a bitter rivalry that started wen i was tagged
and proclaimed "it" a couple days ago at the skating rink. And i sought
revenge? (i tagged him baq ok)

Ed Hughes April 1st, 2006 05:42 AM

Sorry a bit off topic

Chris .... I hate to sound like an old fogey or anything and would probably
want to go fishing more than anything else at your age ...but from reading
your posts on the thread it looks like you really should work on the essay
and get a little better with your writing( basic English ) and spelling
skills ... I admit I have seen worse but it wouldn't hurt to learn as much
as you can at your age as it only gets harder as you get older . I'm not
saying your writing or spelling are bad but they could get better with some
learning and working on it .

oups.com...