FishingBanter

-   Fly Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Eleuthra - bonefishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=20952)

Jeff Miller February 11th, 2006 09:57 PM

Eleuthra - bonefishing

a while back, someone posted an inquiry about flyfishing in eleuthra.
here's a link...looks decent to me as far as price for all-inclusive,
self-inflicted fishing down there. anyone interested?

http://www.bonefishadventure.com/ba-hols1.htm

Charlie Choc February 12th, 2006 05:49 PM

Eleuthra - bonefishing

You buying? g

Jeff Miller February 13th, 2006 12:30 AM

Eleuthra - bonefishing

Charlie Choc wrote:
You buying? g

what's the current exchange rate? that price includes food, lodging,
car rental, and a quicky tutoring. looked good to me...and i really
liked eleuthra when i was there in 1973.

jeff

riverman February 13th, 2006 03:42 PM

Eleuthra - bonefishing

"Jeff Miller" wrote in message
Charlie Choc wrote:
You buying? g

what's the current exchange rate? that price includes food, lodging, car
rental, and a quicky tutoring. looked good to me...and i really liked
eleuthra when i was there in 1973.

I like the line "During our last 15 trips, all but one of our anglers caught
bonefish on fly"..

Funny, I don't remember being in Eleuthra...

--riverman