FishingBanter

-   Fly Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   7,000+ reel and motor schematics, and free tackle contests (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=15576)

[email protected] February 22nd, 2005 06:29 PM

7,000+ reel and motor schematics, and free tackle contests

In case anyone is ever in need of reel schematics I found a great site
with about 7,000+ of them. Check out the message boards and arcade too,
lots of fun.

We are also holding weekly contests with free prizes, check out the
message board for details. This week we are giving away Yo-Zuri fishing
line.

Here is the site - http://www.hookandsinker.com

Frank Reid February 22nd, 2005 06:37 PM

wrote:
In case anyone is ever in need of reel schematics I found a great site
with about 7,000+ of them. Check out the message boards and arcade too,
lots of fun.

We are also holding weekly contests with free prizes, check out the
message board for details. This week we are giving away Yo-Zuri fishing
line.

Hmmm. "I found a great site" followed by "We are holding weekly..."
Yah know, if you're gonna feign suprise, you should get your cases
right. Almost sounds like you are not really connected with this
scumbag scamming site. You're slippin'.

--
Frank Reid
Euthanize to reply

Jim February 22nd, 2005 07:32 PM

wrote in message
oups.com...
In case anyone is ever in need of reel schematics I found a great site
with about 7,000+ of them. Check out the message boards and arcade too,
lots of fun.

We are also holding weekly contests with free prizes, check out the
message board for details. This week we are giving away Yo-Zuri fishing
line.

Here is the site - http://www.hookandsinker.com

I don't suspect you'll do very well here - most fly fisherman are smart
enough to figure out how to take apart a fly reel without a schematic. On
the other hand, if I ever need to know where to get big heavy sinkers to
toss with my fly rod, I'll know just where to look.

HTH,

Jim Ray

Goat February 23rd, 2005 01:38 AM

"Jim" wrote:

(snipped) cuz I don't care.

I don't suspect you'll do very well here - most fly fisherman are smart
enough to figure out how to take apart a fly reel without a schematic. On
the other hand, if I ever need to know where to get big heavy sinkers to
toss with my fly rod, I'll know just where to look.

HTH,

Jim Ray

What???? My fly reel comes apart? That's great news!!!! It's been making
this "clicking" noise since the day I got it. Banged it on a rock and
everything, sure nuff, it still "clicks". Got a new reel, That one "clicks"
too.
I heard this fella talking about this BIG fish he caught, he said when he
hooked it his reel started to sing. Neato! Can you download different songs
like a cell phone? I gotta get me one of those!

Goat February 23rd, 2005 01:43 AM

"Jeff wrote" and got snipped not Jim
I was just sooooo happy about this new reel info I lost myself.

"Jim" wrote:

(snipped) cuz I don't care.

[...]

[email protected] February 23rd, 2005 05:00 AM

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 01:38:16 GMT, "Goat" wrote:

"Jim" wrote:

(snipped) cuz I don't care.

I don't suspect you'll do very well here - most fly fisherman are smart
enough to figure out how to take apart a fly reel without a schematic. On
the other hand, if I ever need to know where to get big heavy sinkers to
toss with my fly rod, I'll know just where to look.

HTH,

Jim Ray

What???? My fly reel comes apart? That's great news!!!! It's been making
this "clicking" noise since the day I got it. Banged it on a rock

Well, there's your problem - shoulda whacked it with something plastic...like a
violin...