FishingBanter

-   Bass Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   last day on crab lake (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=34645)

Ronnie September 16th, 2009 02:46 AM

last day on crab lake

Fished 9 to 5 today - eight hours on Crab. I landed 41 smallmouth and
LInda got 12 - she is sick and did not fish hard, slept some in boat.
She did wake up enough to land the big one today - 18 inches, very
pretty fish. We also hooked and lost another 14 we saw but that came
off.

In four days at Crab I landed 115 smallmouth and Linda landesd 63. No
telling how many we hooked and lost. I love this lake!

In four days on Crab I landed 115 smallmouth and Linda landed 63 - no
telling how many we hooked, saw and lost.

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

John B September 19th, 2009 03:10 AM

last day on crab lake

lIn four days at Crab I landed 115 smallmouth and Linda landesd 63. No
telling how many we hooked and lost. I love this lake!

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

========

WOW! That sounds like "TOO" much fun for two people!!! :)

John B

Bob La Londe September 19th, 2009 12:07 PM

last day on crab lake

"John B" wrote in message

lIn four days at Crab I landed 115 smallmouth and Linda landesd 63. No
telling how many we hooked and lost. I love this lake!

That just sounds like too much fun.

Ronnie September 20th, 2009 12:11 AM

last day on crab lake

It was great - two years ago I fished Crab four days during one week
and landed 101 smallmouth - it is amazing.

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com