FishingBanter

-   Fishing Photos (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   OT Swirl sticks (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26174)

Fishking April 26th, 2007 11:09 AM

OT Swirl sticks

1 Attachment(s)
Just another prototype stick bait, was shooting for a perch swirl effect,
not exactly what I had in mind, but after some tweaking they should come out
right, look pretty good in the water when I nose hooked it

--
Randy-

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers April 26th, 2007 02:10 PM

OT Swirl sticks

"Fishking" wrote in message
Just another prototype stick bait, was shooting for a perch swirl effect,
not exactly what I had in mind, but after some tweaking they should come
out right, look pretty good in the water when I nose hooked it

--
Randy-

I do like the looks of that bait. So when will they be available to the
public?
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Jack Schmitt April 26th, 2007 04:16 PM

OT Swirl sticks

"Fishking" wrote in message
Just another prototype stick bait, was shooting for a perch swirl effect,
not exactly what I had in mind, but after some tweaking they should come
out right, look pretty good in the water when I nose hooked it

--
Randy-

Where can they be obtained??? Thanks.

Jack in stormy TN.

Oscar Fish April 26th, 2007 09:38 PM

OT Swirl sticks

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 07:10:23 -0600, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
wrote:

"Fishking" wrote in message
Just another prototype stick bait, was shooting for a perch swirl effect,
not exactly what I had in mind, but after some tweaking they should come
out right, look pretty good in the water when I nose hooked it

--
Randy-

I do like the looks of that bait. So when will they be available to the
public?

The public? Are you in the public spammer?

Fishking April 26th, 2007 11:53 PM

OT Swirl sticks

I want to test them a bit more on actual fish instead of actual fisherman.
They will be available soon at the address below

--
WWW.GOTOBAITS.COM
PREMIUM HAND POURED BAITS
"Jack Schmitt" wrote in message
. ..

"Fishking" wrote in message
Just another prototype stick bait, was shooting for a perch swirl effect,
not exactly what I had in mind, but after some tweaking they should come
out right, look pretty good in the water when I nose hooked it

--
Randy-

Where can they be obtained??? Thanks.

Jack in stormy TN.

Jerry Barton April 27th, 2007 03:34 AM

OT Swirl sticks

Just what we need, another NG cop.

--
Member Of The National Association Of Photoshop Professionals

"Oscar Fish" wrote in message
On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 07:10:23 -0600, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
wrote:

"Fishking" wrote in message
.. .
Just another prototype stick bait, was shooting for a perch swirl
effect,
not exactly what I had in mind, but after some tweaking they should come
out right, look pretty good in the water when I nose hooked it

--
Randy-

I do like the looks of that bait. So when will they be available to the
public?

The public? Are you in the public spammer?

The Great Gazooka April 29th, 2007 11:52 PM

OT Swirl sticks

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 22:34:28 -0400, "Jerry Barton"
wrote:

Just what we need, another NG cop.

No......what you need is an enema.

Charles Summers April 30th, 2007 09:04 PM

OT Swirl sticks

Don't mention enema to Jerry... please....

wrote:

Just what we need, another NG cop.

No......what you need is an enema.

Howard Everson May 1st, 2007 01:50 AM

OT Swirl sticks

Those look prettygoodto me.......Boondocker"Fishking"
wrote in message
Just another prototype stick bait, was shooting for a perch swirl

effect,
not exactly what I had in mind, but after some tweaking they should come

out
right, look pretty good in the water when I nose hooked it

--
Randy-

Fishking May 1st, 2007 03:11 AM

OT Swirl sticks

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
. ..
Don't mention enema to Jerry... please....

Hmm the enema stick bait "it knocks the **** out of them"