FishingBanter

-   Fishing Photos (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   peacock bass.jpg - peacock bass.jpg (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=33716)

Thundercat April 7th, 2009 03:46 AM

peacock bass.jpg - peacock bass.jpg

On Mon, 06 Apr 2009 11:02:04 -0400, What me worry?
wrote:

snip

Hey Harry, where have ya been and how are ya doin???
I haven't seen any posts from you in a long time!

I still read here daily, just I haven't caught an actual fish in so
long that I might get struck down by lightning if I post. :-)

I did re-join my old bass club so I may actually have something to
talk about this year. Also stashing away the pennies so I can make the
Okeechobee ROFB spring classic in 2010 as was mentioned a few months
back...

..
Harry J aka Thundercat

What me worry? April 7th, 2009 04:01 AM

peacock bass.jpg - peacock bass.jpg

On Mon, 06 Apr 2009 22:46:58 -0400, Thundercat
backed into a tree whilst

wrote:

snip

Hey Harry, where have ya been and how are ya doin???
I haven't seen any posts from you in a long time!

I still read here daily, just I haven't caught an actual fish in so
long that I might get struck down by lightning if I post. :-)

I did re-join my old bass club so I may actually have something to
talk about this year. Also stashing away the pennies so I can make the
Okeechobee ROFB spring classic in 2010 as was mentioned a few months
back...

.
Harry J aka Thundercat

Glad to hear you're doin ok. I haven't been fishing as much as I
would like either.
Hope I'll still be in Fl for the OKEE too.

Take care man
---

Dan TOASTY in Florida for now

Remove the X for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!