FishingBanter

-   Bass Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Overkill solution? (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=15350)

Bob Rickard February 13th, 2005 06:17 PM

Overkill solution?

Wow! It seems to me that we just keep getting closer to just using dynamite
& farther from the real sport of fishing.

--
Bob Rickard
(AKA Dr. Spinnerbait)

"Eric Dreher" ét wrote in message
http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn6984

The DNC - Building a bridge to the 20th Century.

Bob Rickard February 13th, 2005 06:22 PM

One further observation: look at the absolute accuracy of that signature.
The 20th century started over a hundred years ago, and is as outdated as are
all the total ideas of the DNC!

Bob Rickard

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers February 13th, 2005 06:25 PM

"Eric Dreher" ét wrote in message
http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn6984

It's interesting, but it still doesn't solve the problem of changing mono
type lines repeatedly over the couse of a season. The nice thing is that at
least you'd know it was necessary to change.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers February 13th, 2005 07:25 PM

"Bob Rickard" wrote in message
m...
One further observation: look at the absolute accuracy of that signature.
The 20th century started over a hundred years ago, and is as outdated as
are
all the total ideas of the DNC!

LOL Bob, don't forget that bridges run both ways.......Forward and back!