FishingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New Balsa floats are in... (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=36039)

MrGrey May 23rd, 2010 07:39 PM

New Balsa floats are in...

Just to remaind all trout, crappies or carp fisherman, we have a new types
of fishing floats available in North America now.
These very sensitive floats are available in bigger sizes for salmon/
steelhead as well.

Its worth to take a look he

http://www.trout-floats.com

Happy Tight Lines!

lil abner May 23rd, 2010 07:51 PM

New Balsa floats are in...

MrGrey wrote:
Just to remaind all trout, crappies or carp fisherman, we have a new
types of fishing floats available in North America now.
These very sensitive floats are available in bigger sizes for salmon/
steelhead as well.

Its worth to take a look he

http://www.trout-floats.com

Happy Tight Lines!

Those are nothing but cheap Chinese imitations of Carlisle Floats.