FishingBanter

-   Fly Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   PA Streams in May (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=4192)

PDSPYKE April 18th, 2004 10:04 PM

PA Streams in May

I'm coming up from Fla to my nephew's graduation in Pittsburgh. I'm thinking
about driving over to Carlisle and trying the Letort again. How does it fish
in late May?

Tom Littleton April 19th, 2004 12:17 AM

PA Streams in May

pdspyke asks:
I'm thinking
about driving over to Carlisle and trying the Letort again. How does it fish
in late May?

fine....should have a couple kinds of sulfurs coming off, some midges as well.
Water levels in spring creeks are good this year,
by all means make the trip!!
Tom

Asadi April 19th, 2004 12:54 PM

PA Streams in May

I'm spending a week in late May in PA, but I'll not go to the Letort. I know
many who feel the same.

john - nine fingered John (damned near five or four and three quarters,
depends on how you look at it.)

"PDSPYKE" wrote in message
I'm coming up from Fla to my nephew's graduation in Pittsburgh. I'm

thinking
about driving over to Carlisle and trying the Letort again. How does it

fish
in late May?

Mike Makela April 29th, 2004 04:35 AM

PA Streams in May

Should be positively delightful that time of year. May a stop by the Yellow
Breetches while you're in the area, or maybe even swing by the Penn's Clave
which is only about an hour North from there.

Mike