FishingBanter

-   Saltwater Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   marine fish (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=5236)

Bolton September 22nd, 2003 11:55 AM

marine fish

hi, anyone keeping marine fish at home?my fish can last for 3 days
only.after that it is bye,bye.anyone can help?
thanks.

--
TKE

USA September 22nd, 2003 11:36 PM

marine fish

"Bolton" wrote in message
hi, anyone keeping marine fish at home?my fish can last for 3 days
only.after that it is bye,bye.anyone can help?
thanks.

I think you have to use salt water

L. A. Powell September 23rd, 2003 12:16 AM

marine fish

Unless you have a steady supply of fresh salt water that replaces the
existing salt water, with its fish waste, three days is about all one
could expect.

"USA" wrote in message

"Bolton" wrote in message
hi, anyone keeping marine fish at home?my fish can last for 3 days
only.after that it is bye,bye.anyone can help?
thanks.

I think you have to use salt water

Charlie Bress September 23rd, 2003 08:37 PM

marine fish

I don't think you have to actually replace the water. There are lots of
folks with salt water aquariums. Go to a good pet shop and talk to the folks
there about a salt water set up. I think you will find they are not cheap.
Or even faster go to google.com and search on "salt water aquarium".

Charlie

"L. A. Powell" wrote in message
Unless you have a steady supply of fresh salt water that replaces the
existing salt water, with its fish waste, three days is about all one
could expect.

L. A. Powell September 23rd, 2003 09:35 PM

marine fish

That's a way to do it without replacing the water; a filtration method
removes the wastes.