FishingBanter

-   Fly Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   whatever happened to (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=4741)

Gene June 23rd, 2004 01:09 AM

whatever happened to

George Gherek or whatever his name was ? Some boo rod maker ?

Ken Fortenberry June 23rd, 2004 01:14 AM

whatever happened to

Gene wrote:
George Gherek or whatever his name was ? Some boo rod maker ?

He died.

--
Ken Fortenberry

rw June 23rd, 2004 01:41 AM

whatever happened to

Gene wrote:
George Gherek or whatever his name was ? Some boo rod maker ?

Still dead.

Is this a troll?

Gene June 23rd, 2004 01:48 AM

whatever happened to

no troll..
I remember he was quite a 'hot topic' a couple years ago..but ,I haven't
seen his mention lately. Just curious...if he was indeed still around
somewhere...

Wolfgang June 23rd, 2004 02:11 AM

whatever happened to

"Gene" wrote in message
link.net...
no troll..
I remember he was quite a 'hot topic' a couple years ago..but ,I haven't
seen his mention lately. Just curious...if he was indeed still around
somewhere...

A question that is no less interesting for the fact that it has floated
around unanswered for a few tens of thousands of years. Personally, I think
not, but I'd be very interested in any evidence that bears on the matter.
Keep us posted? :)

Wolfgang
who, while not famous for planning adequately for the future, nevertheless
hopes to do what is absolutely necessary come the last
trump.......um.....or, the day before, actually.

Tim J. June 23rd, 2004 02:35 AM

whatever happened to

"Gene" wrote...
George Gherek or whatever his name was ? Some boo rod maker ?

When I die, and that day is coming, please think of me with kindness and spell
my name correctly.
--
TL,
Tim

Frank Reid June 23rd, 2004 02:41 AM

whatever happened to

"Gene" wrote in message
link.net...
no troll..
I remember he was quite a 'hot topic' a couple years ago..but ,I haven't
seen his mention lately. Just curious...if he was indeed still around
somewhere...

He did indeed die in December of 2002.

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

Tim J. June 23rd, 2004 02:52 AM

whatever happened to

"Gene" wrote...
[...]

rw June 23rd, 2004 03:04 AM

whatever happened to

Tim J. wrote:
"Gene" wrote...

George Gherek or whatever his name was ? Some boo rod maker ?

When I die, and that day is coming, please think of me with kindness and spell
my name correctly.

When that day come, do you think you'll really care?