FishingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Online mappable fishing waters database (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=30812)

[email protected] February 21st, 2008 04:39 PM

Online mappable fishing waters database

What's better than an online resource with information on all of the
lakes and rivers throughout the America's?

Having them plotted on a map with the ability to browse by area and
search by latitude and longitude. Our geo-fishing database is kind of
like a cross between a fishing version of Wikipedia (although a lot
more fun) and the way Expedia plots hotels on a map. You can post
articles on your favorite fishing spot, photo galleries or tips and
techniques relating to a body of water (videos coming soon).

It's your chance to share your knowledge with other anglers in the
only way that really makes sense--plotted on a map.

We're just getting started and are looking for anglers who want to
post articles on the various fishing spots throughout North America.
Our main page is http://www.castawaysclub.com and you can check out
how our geo-fishing system works at
http://www.castawaysclub.com/waters/...hop-creek.html.
Then just click on show/hide map and you'll see how cool it is.

David H. Lipman February 21st, 2008 10:31 PM

Online mappable fishing waters database

| What's better than an online resource with information on all of the
| lakes and rivers throughout the America's?
|
| Having them plotted on a map with the ability to browse by area and
| search by latitude and longitude. Our geo-fishing database is kind of
| like a cross between a fishing version of Wikipedia (although a lot
| more fun) and the way Expedia plots hotels on a map. You can post
| articles on your favorite fishing spot, photo galleries or tips and
| techniques relating to a body of water (videos coming soon).
|
| It's your chance to share your knowledge with other anglers in the
| only way that really makes sense--plotted on a map.
|
| We're just getting started and are looking for anglers who want to
| post articles on the various fishing spots throughout North America.
| Our main page is http://www.castawaysclub.com and you can check out
| how our geo-fishing system works at
| http://www.castawaysclub.com/waters/...hop-creek.html.
| Then just click on show/hide map and you'll see how cool it is.

Please don't Multi-Post.
Please lerarn to Cross-Post to pertinent, On Topic, News Groups instead.

I found this post in multiple news groups. If you had Cross-Posted this instead of
Multi-Posted this the ONE post would be posted in all Cross-Posted News Groups.