FishingBanter

-   Fishing in Australia (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Sails are thick (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26229)

Brad May 1st, 2007 11:37 PM

Sails are thick

I'm not sure how or if the billfish numbers in PNG would effect the Oz
fishery but if it does there have been good numbers of sailfish this year.
I've only had 2 strikes and 1 hook-up but I haven't been on the water much,
just towing a couple of lures while travelling out to Salamoa. Yellowfin
Tuna don't seem to be in any numbers compared to previous years but there
are small schools and hopefully the larger ones will be in this month.

--
Brad Leyden
6° 43.5816' S 146° 59.3097' E WGS84