Showing results 1 to 25 of 130
Search took 0.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bass_Mr.
Forum: Bass Fishing October 4th, 2007, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By Bass_Mr.
Colorado River Catfish

No, it was off topic for this group. I just noticed a resemblance and
tried to point it out. The guy on the left looks kinda like Charles did
holding "his" big catfish.
"Bob La Londe"...
Forum: Bass Fishing October 4th, 2007, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By Bass_Mr.
Colorado River Catfish

All true Bob, but that one guy in the pic resembles Charles some and he is a
catfish world record holder...........:)
"Bob La Londe" wrote in message...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 8th, 2007, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Bass_Mr.
Bob Rickard Memorial Classic 2007

Thanks for the report Steve. Sounds like you guys had a great tourney with
lots of fish and fun.
Congratulations Ronnie !
You guys be safe getting home.
"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 5th, 2007, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By Bass_Mr.
NWC 2007 So Far.....

Excellent idea Steve.
"Thundercat" wrote in message
On Sep 4, 11:49 pm, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" go-
Forum: Bass Fishing September 4th, 2007, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 24
Posted By Bass_Mr.
RIP - Bob Rickard

A great man. An innovator, motivator, communicator, friend of those he never
met.
Prayers and thoughts go out to his immediate family and his "fishing
family".
I will never crack open a new SW...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 3rd, 2007, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By Bass_Mr.
Headin North

You guys have safe travel and lots of fish............. and memories.

"Ronnie" wrote in message
On Sep 2,...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 31st, 2007, 05:05 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By Bass_Mr.
Last Working Man of the Summer

That must be the true Randy. I just spent 3 weeks in Columbus, Oh and went
to a few tackle stores to look around and inquire where most folks that were
serious bass fisherman went fishing.
They all...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 19th, 2007, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By Bass_Mr.
f report... good name for it

I just googled the word "simpleton", and there was a picture of Al holding
an ultra-light rod with 100# test and a jointed Rapala he got on discount at
Wally World.
He is not smoking pot, I don't...
Forum: Fishing Photos August 16th, 2007, 11:45 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 6
Posted By Bass_Mr.
Sheep gone wild

I've heard that if you put the sheep's hind legs in your boots they can't
kick you..............that's just what I've HEARD though. :)
"Fishking" wrote in message...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 23rd, 2007, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By Bass_Mr.
Triton 1546 MVJ

I have fished Seminole several times, sometimes in a full on fiberglass boat
and others in a 16ft. aluminum. I would not feel safe in anything less than
a 16 ft. boat though. Being in the smaller...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 11th, 2007, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Bass_Mr.
Rodney / Spectastic Tackle interview - radio & webcast

Hey Jim,where are you in MN? I am about to spend 10 days there starting
tomorrow.
"Jim Laumann" wrote in message
ROFB's own...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 6th, 2007, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By Bass_Mr.
Clarks Hill

I have fished some tournaments there Justin. It is a HUGE lake, pretty clear
kind of like Percy Priest. This time of year I would go as far upriver as
possible and have a good GPS and a lot of gas...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 4th, 2007, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 24
Posted By Bass_Mr.
A different boat for Huber....

Sweet ride Steve. It should show up better on TV too being red and all. Good
luck with it .
"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 1st, 2007, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 11
Posted By Bass_Mr.
Woo Hoo New PB X2

Way to go Bob !
Have you got some pics ?
"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
Just won my third tournament ever. 1st one all on...
Forum: Bass Fishing June 30th, 2007, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 48
Posted By Bass_Mr.
What are the weirdest things you've caught while fishing ?

snip It's not what I caught but what I saw.
snip If I had not seen it myself I never would have believed it.

I feel a whole new thread to this post coming on..................:)

"Who Cares"...
Forum: Bass Fishing June 27th, 2007, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 20
Posted By Bass_Mr.
Shipping fishing rods in the mail

Funny though. I am glad he replied or I'd never seen that idiots post, since
I plonked his worthless butt a while back. Good one Charles.

"Jerry Barton" wrote in message...
Forum: Bass Fishing June 14th, 2007, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By Bass_Mr.
MENS UNDERWEAR

Jeeeeez, I just responded to some underwear ad, where'd all this crap come
from?
"Rick" wrote in message...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing June 14th, 2007, 02:55 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.marine.misc,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 32
Posted By Bass_Mr.
What are the weirdest things you've caught while fishing ?

Are you sure that wasn't a Trouser Trout ?
Sorry, I couldn't resist. :)
wrote in message
On Jun 9, 12:00 am, Colin...
Forum: Fly Fishing June 14th, 2007, 02:55 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.marine.misc,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 52
Posted By Bass_Mr.
What are the weirdest things you've caught while fishing ?

Are you sure that wasn't a Trouser Trout ?
Sorry, I couldn't resist. :)
wrote in message
On Jun 9, 12:00 am, Colin...
Forum: Bass Fishing June 14th, 2007, 02:55 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.marine.misc,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 48
Posted By Bass_Mr.
What are the weirdest things you've caught while fishing ?

Are you sure that wasn't a Trouser Trout ?
Sorry, I couldn't resist. :)
wrote in message
On Jun 9, 12:00 am, Colin...
Forum: Bass Fishing June 13th, 2007, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By Bass_Mr.
MENS UNDERWEAR

Besides, I have made the decision to NEVER buy manpanties online. :)
"Jerry Barton" wrote in message
Cross-...
Forum: Bass Fishing June 13th, 2007, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By Bass_Mr.
Spinner Bait Rod

Hey welcome back Steve !
Tell us some bear stories !
"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message

"Ronnie" ...
Forum: Bass Fishing June 2nd, 2007, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 16
Posted By Bass_Mr.
Crawfish lure

I've never had enough beer to make me suck the guts out of as crawfish's
head but have plenty of "tail".
I think there is a little too much action on the crawdad Rodney, maybe slow
it down a little...
Forum: Bass Fishing June 1st, 2007, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 16
Posted By Bass_Mr.
Crawfish lure

snipYou've never had crawfish cooked right then

C'mon Randy. With a crawfish you just pinch the head and suck the tail.
Alongside a bowl of ScubaSoup it can't be beat ! :)

"Fishking"...
Forum: Bass Fishing June 1st, 2007, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Bass_Mr.
Kids and fishing

Rodney, the county we live in has a kids "fishing derby" every year and I
have taken the kids to a couple of them. They always have a presentation by
a DNR officer covering conservation and the fun...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 130