Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pepperoni
Forum: General Discussion August 5th, 2011, 02:33 PM Posted to alt.fishing
Replies: 1
Posted By Pepperoni
Bank Fishing

On Jul 27, 6:13*pm, Scootack
wrote:
I am new to this site, and absolutely new to bank fishing. My entire
fishing experience has been dry flies for trout and...
Forum: General Discussion June 17th, 2011, 12:58 PM Posted to alt.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By Pepperoni
Gar Smugglers

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7614483.html
Forum: General Discussion June 4th, 2011, 12:12 PM Posted to alt.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By Pepperoni
Photos: New Potential World Record Sunfish from Arizona's Lake Havasu

http://tinyurl.com/3p8eskk

Keep clicking "next" for more pictures
Forum: General Discussion May 12th, 2011, 09:00 AM Posted to alt.fishing
Replies: 1
Posted By Pepperoni
Where did the talk about fishing go?

On May 11, 6:48*pm, "Bob" wrote:
Unbelievable. Here we have a Newsgroup solely made for those interested in
fishing, and we have been infested with spam.

I sure wish...
Forum: General Discussion December 26th, 2010, 06:38 AM Posted to alt.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By Pepperoni
Shakspeare rod-reel combo $25

http://tinyurl.com/2els5rm

I found a great sale item at Cabelas. I even saved shipping by using
store pickup.
I may grab a few more next week.

Getting ready for spring.
Forum: General Discussion August 27th, 2006, 11:31 PM Posted to alt.fishing
Replies: 6
Posted By Pepperoni
test

From: "tak"

Because this group was the one I was interested in, thank you.

That's abuse !

There are News Groups on a given...
Forum: General Discussion August 27th, 2006, 01:40 PM Posted to alt.fishing
Replies: 4
Posted By Pepperoni
Fish Ladder Cam (more snaps for lazy viewers)

I got some complaints from folks with no patience to wait for action,
so I grabbed a couple frames to show what happens. With only 2 frames
a minute, a lot gets missed.

Forum: General Discussion August 27th, 2006, 08:00 AM Posted to alt.fishing
Replies: 4
Posted By Pepperoni
Fish Ladder Cam

David H. Lipman wrote:

| I thought you might like watching the fish go through the counting
| station. Bonneville Dam, Oregon Shore Station. Image updates every 30
| seconds. Watch when you...
Forum: General Discussion August 26th, 2006, 06:01 AM Posted to alt.fishing
Replies: 4
Posted By Pepperoni
Fish Ladder Cam

I thought you might like watching the fish go through the counting
station. Bonneville Dam, Oregon Shore Station. Image updates every 30
seconds. Watch when you have a few minutes. Lots of fish...
Forum: General Discussion August 24th, 2006, 06:18 AM Posted to alt.fishing
Replies: 4
Posted By Pepperoni
Hot Spots

Pa Man wrote:
What about the lake?

I would find a protected bay and anchor or drift,
bouncing jig & minnow in 15-30 feet of water. Leeches do well, or
crawlers. It will be a mixed bag with the...
Forum: General Discussion August 17th, 2006, 03:22 AM Posted to alt.fishing
Replies: 5
Posted By Pepperoni
Weird crappie behavior

Blacksmith wrote:
Several years in a row I've noticed crappie turning sideways around a
dock near the bottom and kind of just hovering there, or just slowly
swimming forward. At first I thought...
Forum: General Discussion August 15th, 2006, 03:50 AM Posted to alt.fishing
Replies: 4
Posted By Pepperoni
Hot Spots

Strat92 wrote:
I have a 9 year old daughter who wants to catch fish!!! We have a 12
ft aluminum and a 9.5 evinrude with a fish finder. Where are the hot
spots around Hamilton...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12