Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.41 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cheeky Bastard
Forum: Bass Fishing May 25th, 2009, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Cheeky Bastard
Reel Pouches ?

D K wrote:
Cheeky ******* wrote:
Robert11 wrote:
Hi,

Many, many, years ago I bought, somewhere, some really nice all
leather reel pouches.

Leather is soft and supple (no...
Forum: Bass Fishing May 23rd, 2009, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Cheeky Bastard
Reel Pouches ?

Robert11 wrote:
Hi,

Many, many, years ago I bought, somewhere, some really nice all
leather reel pouches.

Leather is soft and supple (no lining), and even has a rawhide draw
string. No...
Forum: Bass Fishing May 19th, 2009, 06:46 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By Cheeky Bastard
Proud Grandpa again!

John B wrote:
Most of ya know how I brag about my son John, and my grandson
Jordan...they fish some of the tournaments together, and Jordan always
holds his own. But this time I'm bragging...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing May 15th, 2009, 10:46 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
Replies: 0
Posted By Cheeky Bastard
Dear watch spammer

Dear watch spammer,

It has become very apparent to me by seeing your incessive excessive post
that you don't go fishing. (Obviously because you're too busy posting SPAM)

That aside, most of us...
Forum: Bass Fishing May 15th, 2009, 10:29 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By Cheeky Bastard
Beginner Questions

I didn't know SteveB was Chinese or Korean. grin

PS. I make my own powerbait for trout.

CB

SteveB wrote:
Quarter sticks of TNT work good. C4 when it's available.

HTH
Forum: Bass Fishing May 10th, 2009, 08:47 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 10
Posted By Cheeky Bastard
Casting reel problem

This enforced me trying the bait caster I was given and just put in my truck
to try today but chickened out.
Past tries I had too many professional overcast.

CB

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com...
Forum: Bass Fishing May 10th, 2009, 08:13 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By Cheeky Bastard
Telescope rod

Ronnie wrote:
A few years ago before going on an Alaska cruise I went to the local
tackle store looking for some kind of telescoping rod to carry. He
had a Spiderman rod and reel set - gave me...
Forum: General Discussion May 4th, 2009, 10:36 PM Posted to alt.fishing
Replies: 2
Posted By Cheeky Bastard
Chinese fishing lure

Isn't that why we have WALMART? It's all from China LOL

Nate Niemi wrote:
Hell, damn near ever lure you buy these days are from China...

wrote in message
Forum: General Discussion May 4th, 2009, 10:32 PM Posted to alt.fishing
Replies: 1
Posted By Cheeky Bastard
Just Fishing

Kutter wrote:
What is wrong with the administrators of this site? This is supposed
to be a fishing site, whats with all this unrelated stuff thats being
advertised here, like travel tours,...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9