Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.27 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: fishin' kid
Forum: UK Sea Fishing August 16th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By fishin' kid
Smile i was going for my first sea fishing trip 2 weeks...

i was going for my first sea fishing trip 2 weeks ago but when we got there the tackle shop didn't sell any sea baits so we decided to go another day hope-fully we'll be going this friday,

could...
Forum: General Discussion August 15th, 2005, 12:11 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By fishin' kid
Smile i doubt there's any near me

i doubt there's any near me
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing August 15th, 2005, 12:07 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By fishin' kid
Whats you're problem? Just in case you didn't...

Whats you're problem?

Just in case you didn't realise this is a fishing forum, so people talk about fishing,
WHATS WRONG WITH THAT!
Forum: General Discussion August 11th, 2005, 08:40 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By fishin' kid
Question how and where did you catch a turtle???

how and where did you catch a turtle???
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing August 11th, 2005, 08:34 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By fishin' kid
Smile I think the reason i don't use boilies is because...

I think the reason i don't use boilies is because i don't have much confidence in them, i don't really understand why a fish will take a strange bait that it's never seen before just because it cost...
Forum: General Discussion August 11th, 2005, 08:16 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By fishin' kid
Yes i am in the U.K the river license lets you...

Yes i am in the U.K
the river license lets you fish certain parts of the river.
Forum: Fly Fishing August 10th, 2005, 02:34 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By fishin' kid
Question Was it hard to catch coarse fish? What type of...

Was it hard to catch coarse fish?
What type of flies work well?
Forum: General Discussion August 10th, 2005, 02:28 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By fishin' kid
Thumbs up how long did it take you to bring it in?

how long did it take you to bring it in?
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing August 10th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By fishin' kid
Smile I don't have any expensive things. not for carp...

I don't have any expensive things. not for carp fishing any-way because i don't think that fishing should be so expensive.
The most expensive bait i buy is a tub of maggots and i have good fun...
Forum: General Discussion August 8th, 2005, 11:18 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By fishin' kid
Question has any-one asked to see you're license?

i normally fish my local river where it says you need the river license to fish but the baliff hasn't gone down there for years so i dont bother to buy it plus the river isn't looked after at all and...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing August 8th, 2005, 10:56 AM
Replies: 34
Posted By fishin' kid
Smile I'm not sure where i'm going yet i think it's a...

I'm not sure where i'm going yet i think it's a surprise,
I should be going some time this week though so i hope the weather is good
if i do catch anything i'll take a photo and try to put it on here
Forum: General Discussion August 7th, 2005, 04:55 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By fishin' kid
Thumbs up whats your personal best

i was just wondering what every-ones biggest/favourite fish was.
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing August 7th, 2005, 04:48 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By fishin' kid
Smile thanks that web-site was good and i learnt a...

thanks

that web-site was good and i learnt a lot,
but what other cheap alternative baits could i use because i don't have much confidence in cat food.
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing August 6th, 2005, 06:06 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By fishin' kid
i've seen a few small ones in the welland but i...

i've seen a few small ones in the welland
but i dont try to catch them
i hate the look of them.
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing August 6th, 2005, 05:57 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By fishin' kid
how can i catch carp?

i've been fishing for a couple of years now and never caught a carp (maybe because i wasn't fishing for them) but my uncle is taking me carp fishing soon and he told me i only needed to take a tin...
Forum: Fly Fishing August 6th, 2005, 05:40 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By fishin' kid
there aren't any streams near me there are rivers...

there aren't any streams near me
there are rivers but they only really hold coarse fish however i did see a pair of trout there about a month ago.
The license for that is only £8 for me

a man i know...
Forum: General Discussion August 6th, 2005, 05:27 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By fishin' kid
thanks for the tips, i was thinking about using...

thanks for the tips,

i was thinking about using some live baits but my dad won't let me fish with anything that isn't already dead, frozen and in a packet so i cant.

I did buy some sprats...
Forum: General Discussion August 4th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By fishin' kid
how can i attract pike?

i've been trying to catch one of the big pike on my local river,
i was wondering if any-one could give me some tips on how to attract and catch them.
Forum: Fly Fishing August 4th, 2005, 07:48 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By fishin' kid
Question HELP i'm new

i bought a fly rod and reel for £10 and i'm wondering if any-one can give me some tips for fly fishing

please
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19