Showing results 1 to 25 of 53
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Injun Joe
Forum: Fly Fishing November 22nd, 2011, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 6
tr
Posted By Injun Joe
tr

Joe the Elder offers
well retirement is not too bad---yesterday was my 81st birthday and I
have been retired for 26 years----lots of sailboat racing---trout
fishing including Alaska and New...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 15th, 2011, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 6
Posted By Injun Joe
Some things ya just gotta share.....

On Oct 14, 5:59*pm, Giles wrote:
After some hundreds of pages of Edmund Morris's "Colonel
Roosevelt" (it's impossible to tell just how many on this stupid
Kindle) we come...
Forum: Fly Fishing July 28th, 2011, 04:33 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 3
Posted By Injun Joe
Paragraph of the month nomination.

On Jul 22, 11:02*pm, Giles wrote:
On Jul 22, 8:12*pm, Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:

Joe the Elder offers ---a good responce but my favorite-
Pepper says to...
Forum: Fly Fishing July 15th, 2011, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 9
Posted By Injun Joe
Extra flies

On Jul 15, 10:48*am, Injun Joe wrote:
My e-mail is --thanks joe

My correct e-mail is

thanks mr dell
Forum: Fly Fishing July 15th, 2011, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 9
Posted By Injun Joe
Extra flies

On Jul 15, 10:48*am, Injun Joe wrote:
My e-mail is --thanks joe

Still printing wrong E-mail--------
correct is
thanks mr dell
Forum: Fly Fishing July 15th, 2011, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 9
Posted By Injun Joe
Extra flies

On Jul 15, 10:48*am, Injun Joe wrote:
My e-mail is --thanks joe
Forum: Fly Fishing July 15th, 2011, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 9
Posted By Injun Joe
Extra flies

My e-mail is --thanks joe
Forum: Fly Fishing July 15th, 2011, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 9
Posted By Injun Joe
Extra flies

Frank-Tom- Dave---thanks for your reply. Please send me your mail
address to and I will put something in the mail.
Frank- can some of your kids use brim (sunfish ) foam flies...
Forum: Fly Fishing July 14th, 2011, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 9
Posted By Injun Joe
Extra flies

With knees- back- eyes-etc getting old I am about over climbing N.C
mountain streams fishing for brookies'
So I find myself with lots of professional tied new flies [ that
have never touch water...
Forum: Fly Fishing May 26th, 2011, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 5
Posted By Injun Joe
Nuts etc

Could not seem to be technically able to add to Nuts messages--but am
at least able to hit delete if I do not want to read someones
messages.
Seems this time our rich big trip member has been ...
Forum: Fly Fishing May 16th, 2011, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 20
Posted By Injun Joe
tr--or, how age and infirmity make cowards of us all...

On May 16, 2:44*am, Ellis Morgan wrote:
In article , Bill Grey
Joe the Elder offers-Wallace Stegner my- favorite American...
Forum: Fly Fishing May 14th, 2011, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 20
Posted By Injun Joe
tr--or, how age and infirmity make cowards of us all...

Joe the Elder offers---Hell age is a bitch----didnot make the trip to
yellowstone last year with Jeff---only two short trips to N.C.
mountains-- cut back to tennis (doubles ) three times per...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 30th, 2011, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 7
Posted By Injun Joe
Speaking of Penns Clave- Not your Father's Milheim

On Apr 29, 8:09*am, Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:
On Apr 29, 6:32*am, Gene Cyprych wrote:

Most of you know that the Elk Creek Cafe in Millheim has been...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 24th, 2011, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 19
Posted By Injun Joe
Andros

On Mar 24, 10:52*am, "Wayne Harrison" wrote:
wrote in message

I'm going...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 21st, 2011, 12:01 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 7
Posted By Injun Joe
Friday, 3/18/11 - Poconos Creek

Nice trip story--plan to open my season in N.C. brookie stream in
ten days. What is a forerunner ?
I just hike back downstream to trail to car and hardly ever get
lost ! But then again with my...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 8th, 2011, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 12
Posted By Injun Joe
Large Mouth Rod

On 2011-03-07 16:05:58 -0500, Joel Washburn said:

Thanks for the advice Dave.

- Joel

You're quite...
Forum: Fly Fishing February 13th, 2011, 04:33 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 23
Posted By Injun Joe
Meeting of the Minds

Joe the Elder offers---don"t know what your other guests would think
but eating dog and horse might offer some change. Instead of surff
and turf we could have ----Bow -wow and Trigger or Lassy...
Forum: Fly Fishing February 10th, 2011, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 48
Posted By Injun Joe
Montana Clave?

Joe the Elder offers -- I'm real interested in getting Fawn lake bet
--having spend a day there with Charlie Chock and lugging his heavy
camera bag around---- missed trip to Montana last year...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 28th, 2011, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 26
Posted By Injun Joe
scroll down

some of the topics on roff get rather long-- think one now going has
200+ messages
Is there any way to delete messages as I read them or do I just have
to scroll down thru the mess to see if there...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 22nd, 2011, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 13
Posted By Injun Joe
ot...RIP reynolds price

On Jan 22, 9:13*am, jeff wrote:
On 1/21/2011 11:55 PM, flebow wrote:

On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 23:48:30 -0500,
wrote:

On...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 12th, 2010, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 3
Posted By Injun Joe
Parade mag

On Sunday I usually pass Parade mag over to my wife unstudied. I do
enjoy their annual copy showing the wages of various Americans--but
today their main article seem to be Personalities of the...
Forum: Fly Fishing November 23rd, 2010, 01:50 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 4
Posted By Injun Joe
Dear Giles

Giles I enjoy reading your stuff but worry about you. Was pondering
last night after second manhatrten---when do you have time to cut your
toenails ?

An old friend
Forum: Fly Fishing Tying November 22nd, 2010, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 52
Posted By Injun Joe
Dandruff flies

You guys must be kidding A SIZE30 !!!!! a number9 tippett ?
Reminds me of the story of the guy from texas showing the clerk in
and English fly shop a small Texas size fly he used a 24#
The clerk...
Forum: Fly Fishing November 10th, 2010, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 15
Posted By Injun Joe
Ch ch ch

Sorry to hear your dog has been limited to less stenious fishing
trips------it happens to all of us--Fishing DH Wilsons Creek is still
better that homestay---I enjoyed two trips up that way this...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 12th, 2010, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 30
Posted By Injun Joe
How Things Get Done

On Sep 12, 10:54*am, "Tom Littleton" wrote:
"Giles" wrote in message

Showing results 1 to 25 of 53