Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: levartze
Forum: Fly Fishing October 16th, 2006, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 1
Posted By levartze
Anyone Fly Fishing American River at Nimbus Dam?

I was in Sacto area yesterday and went to just below the Nimbus Dam at Hazel
Street exit on Hywy 50. I only had a spin rod with red yarn 36" beyond a 1
oz weight (to get it down) and caught a 30...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 14th, 2006, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 1
Posted By levartze
Practice

Wow! Sounds exciting!
Have fun!

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
There's nothing like the real thing,...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 14th, 2006, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 8
Posted By levartze
Value of Fly Rod ?

Wow! Am I ever glad I have this resource to ask
questions to. I could have easily paid way more
than what this rod is really worth. This guy was
thinking it was worth something like...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 14th, 2006, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 8
Posted By levartze
Value of Fly Rod ?

Someone I know is trying to sell me a fly rod:

Leon Chandler
Custom Graphite By Courtland 2 piece #6
USA Made
It has a number on it: G-204 9'

It has a soft cloth container.

Can anyone give me an...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 1st, 2006, 11:23 PM Posted to alt.flyfishing
Replies: 2
Posted By levartze
Butano Creek - San Mateo County California

Will do! Gotta have some excuse to go fishing...:)

wrote in message

levartze wrote:
Anyone fly fish Butano...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 30th, 2006, 07:51 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 8
Posted By levartze
Butano Creek - San Mateo County - California ?

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"levartze" wrote in message
Forum: Fly Fishing September 30th, 2006, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 8
Posted By levartze
Butano Creek - San Mateo County - California ?

"Steve" wrote in message
On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 15:03:37 -0700, "levartze"
wrote:

I just returned from a...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 29th, 2006, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 8
Posted By levartze
Butano Creek - San Mateo County - California ?

I live in Morgan Hill and have been scouting out various parts of Coyote
Creek. I have been catching trout there. Its catch and release with
barbless hooks.

I just returned from a day trip up to...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 28th, 2006, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 8
Posted By levartze
Butano Creek - San Mateo County - California ?

Anyone fly fish Butano Creek? Just curious on whether or not it would be
worth driving an hour to try and catch something. Any comments would be
appreciated.
Thanks,
Bob
Forum: Fly Fishing September 28th, 2006, 05:15 AM Posted to alt.flyfishing