Showing results 1 to 25 of 136
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
Forum: Bass Fishing October 1st, 2006, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
new to fishing

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
Also... they can always check your story by your Social Security or
Drivers...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 30th, 2006, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 11
Help

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:

... Usually the bulb was reasonably...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 30th, 2006, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 13
We've come full circle

"bill allemann" wrote in message
I'm surprised that the regulations involving introduction of non-natives
Forum: Bass Fishing September 29th, 2006, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 11
Help

"BIG FISH 2006" wrote in message
This might sound stupid, but I'm not sure. How often do you guys pump
your fuel ball...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 28th, 2006, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 15
Any live bait fishers???

"Ronnie" wrote in message
If a muskie takes the walleye, can you then catch another one to
replace it? Is...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 28th, 2006, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 29
New Secret Weapon spinnerbait

"Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now" wrote in message
On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 23:34:18 GMT, Chris Rennert...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 27th, 2006, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 29
New Secret Weapon spinnerbait

"Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now" wrote in message
SNIP

Timed out on Netscape and this came up on IE.

We can't find...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 27th, 2006, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 15
Any live bait fishers???

wrote in message

I use live Bream about 3 fingers in size and hook them right behind the
dorsal fin so...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 27th, 2006, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 15
Any live bait fishers???

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
I used to use minnows for bassing all the time. Usually whatever I could
catch. I actually...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 26th, 2006, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 29
New Secret Weapon spinnerbait

"Chris Rennert" wrote in message
DDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I broke off my prototype last night on a
smallie. It...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 25th, 2006, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 29
New Secret Weapon spinnerbait

"Chris Rennert" wrote in message
Hey all, Joe had built me a new secret weapon spinner bait while I was at
the NWC. ...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 22nd, 2006, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 17
What is Your Top Five Favorite Lures - Why

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
Here are mine.

1. Rooster Tail 1/6 oz in powder blue w/ silver blade. 1/16th oz for
Forum: Bass Fishing September 22nd, 2006, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 11
Steve Again !

"fishtale" wrote in message

Would like to hear about bear...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 21st, 2006, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Fishing on top?

"Karen C." wrote in message
"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
Forum: Bass Fishing September 21st, 2006, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Ping Steve

"Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now" wrote in message
My emails to you keep bouncing back.

I got one of yours today. Try...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 21st, 2006, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 20
Tow Vehicle

"WARREN WOLK" wrote in message
didn't deisel fuel used to cost significantly less than regular?

Actually, from what I was told, diesel...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 21st, 2006, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 11
Steve Again !

"Jerry Barton" wrote in message
He's been released from the hospital and there's no answer as to what's
Forum: Bass Fishing September 18th, 2006, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 20
Tow Vehicle

"WARREN WOLK" wrote in message
Hey now! I'll take ya 4-wheelin in my Suburban anytime Stevo!

Don't knock it till ya try it!

Best...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 18th, 2006, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 20
Tow Vehicle

"Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now" wrote in message
SNIP

Bill & all,

Regarding the diesel. I have read that the new diesel fuels required
by the EPA will reduce...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 18th, 2006, 01:05 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 20
Tow Vehicle

"Ronnie" wrote in message
I have been pulling my 20 foot Skeeter with a 2000 Z71 pickup. Love the
truck,...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 17th, 2006, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 17
Bass in a Aquarium

"Muskoka Fisherman" wrote in message
My wife is a teacher at a highschool in Ontario, Canada. Does anyone
Forum: Bass Fishing September 16th, 2006, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 10
Any word from Steve??

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
Dang Steve... when it rains it pours. Guess the two of you just need to
Forum: Bass Fishing September 16th, 2006, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 10
Any word from Steve??

"Jerry Barton" wrote in message
Damn Son!!! You might think about having a priest come in and do an
exorcism...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 16th, 2006, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 10
Any word from Steve??

"Charles B. Summers" wrote in message
I was thinking about calling him... but didn't know if he was still in the...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 13th, 2006, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 18
Well THIS really blows!!!

"Bass_Mr." wrote in message
We will keep you in our prayers Steve and just hope that you get some
really good looking...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 136