Showing results 1 to 25 of 250
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bob La Londe
Forum: Bass Fishing January 18th, 2011, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Posted By Bob La Londe
Please Quit Picking on Me.

ScovilleUnit" wrote in message
"ScovilleUnit" wrote in
Forum: Bass Fishing January 17th, 2011, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 12
Posted By Bob La Londe
Hook types

"Steve W." wrote in message
Since this newsgroup seems dead (unless my server is missing a LOT of
messages) I realize it's mostly a...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 17th, 2011, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 12
Posted By Bob La Londe
Hook types

"Steve W." wrote in message
Since this newsgroup seems dead (unless my server is missing a LOT of
messages) I realize it's mostly a...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 8th, 2011, 05:58 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 18
Posted By Bob La Londe
Leaders and lines

"Steve W." wrote in message

65 braid flipping and frogging. (used to use 50, but got tired of breaking
off)

14 mono deep cranking and...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 30th, 2010, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By Bob La Londe
flick shake

"Ronnie" wrote in message
Anybody familiar with the Flick Shake method of fishing a worm on a
Forum: Bass Fishing December 29th, 2010, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 18
Posted By Bob La Londe
anybody out there

"Ronnie" wrote in message
Glad to see a few still around - any ideas on how to make this place
Forum: Bass Fishing December 29th, 2010, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By Bob La Londe
Three Rules for More Successful Bass Fishing

"ScovilleUnit" wrote in message
"Bob La Londe" wrote in
Forum: Bass Fishing September 24th, 2010, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Bob La Londe
Matzuo spinner extra hook question

"Mark G7#9" wrote in message
On Sep 23, 11:27 am, "Bob La Londe" wrote:
"Mark...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 6th, 2010, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By Bob La Londe
Kinda OT - FISHING BAG (Game Bag)

Remember those green canvas fishing bags with the mesh ends (some didn't
have mesh.) They had this nice metal spring mechanism in the opening. It
would snap open and stay open, and it would snap...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 2nd, 2010, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
8.5
Posted By Bob La Londe
8.5

http://www.yumabassman.com/bulletinboard/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4659&p=24612#p24612

Flipped it on a home injected bait from a mold I made myself.
Forum: Bass Fishing July 26th, 2010, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 10
Posted By Bob La Londe
July night tournament

"Ronnie" wrote in message
Saturday - July 24, 2010 - Day 177 - 29 days missed

Spalding County...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 25th, 2010, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Bob La Londe
help..berekley fluorcarbon

"doS" wrote in message
got the new transition type line, supposed to be gold above water and
clear below..I just cant see the...
Forum: Bass Fishing June 26th, 2010, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By Bob La Londe
June tournament

"The Great Gazooka" wrote in message news:

nothing of any consequence
Forum: Bass Fishing June 21st, 2010, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 0
Posted By Bob La Londe
Backwater #33 (Fun Fishing)

The bite was slow this time. I got bit on everything I threw except a blade
and a spoon. I just only got one or two bites on each thing. I started out
dead sticking a home made soft jerk bait. ...
Forum: Bass Fishing June 14th, 2010, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob La Londe
Feeding Frenzy

"Marty" wrote in message
That's a great experience Bob. The closest I came to that was fishing from
a Lake Ontario pier one evening when...
Forum: Bass Fishing June 13th, 2010, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob La Londe
Feeding Frenzy

We found multiple wolf packs of bass chasing bait fish everywhere yesterday
from 4 in the afternoon until well after sunset. I love fishing poppers,
but they just wouldn't take it. We all whacked...
Forum: Bass Fishing June 10th, 2010, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By Bob La Londe
June tournament

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com" wrote in message

"John B" wrote in message
Forum: Bass Fishing June 8th, 2010, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 1
Posted By Bob La Londe
Slow Sinking Soft Jerk Bait

I thought I'ld post this after some of my recent experiences and Ronnie's
tournament report. Sometimes when throwing a popper I'll get a failed hook
up or a near miss. Sometimes the fish will hit...
Forum: Bass Fishing June 7th, 2010, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Posted By Bob La Londe
Making your own baits...

"geoff" wrote in message
Understood..

Just checked out your website. Nice place..

Thank you.
Forum: Bass Fishing June 7th, 2010, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Posted By Bob La Londe
Making your own baits...

"Califbill" wrote in message

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
Forum: Bass Fishing June 6th, 2010, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Posted By Bob La Londe
Making your own baits...

"geoff" wrote in message

Sounds like a cottage industry starting up!! Bob's Bassing Baits!"

That's really not part of...
Forum: Bass Fishing June 6th, 2010, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Posted By Bob La Londe
Making your own baits...

Well I finally did it. I started making some of my own baits. My first
bait was a giant paddle tail creature bait. I really planned it for a late
summer big fish hunter, but I had to try it, and...
Forum: Bass Fishing June 6th, 2010, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob La Londe
Renewed the group Faq Site

"Califbill" wrote in message

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
Forum: Bass Fishing June 5th, 2010, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob La Londe
Renewed the group Faq Site

I just renewed the group FAQ site name for another 3 years.
Forum: Bass Fishing May 31st, 2010, 04:34 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 0
Posted By Bob La Londe
Southeast Ohio

"geoff" wrote in message
Anybody fishing Monroe, Wolf Bend, etc. ?

Never heard of any of those places, but I have fished...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 250