Showing results 1 to 25 of 104
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: SHRED
Forum: Bass Fishing December 27th, 2008, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By SHRED
My "fuel squeezer" rig

Bob La Londe wrote:
Bob La Londe wrote:
"SHRED" wrote in message
'03 CRV
'05 Lowe 160W w/ 50hp E-Tec

Picture taken at El...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 27th, 2008, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Posted By SHRED
Need help identifying this Tail Spin

Turns out it's a "Thruster Tail" by Strike King.

Out of production unfortunately.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/Ted_SHRED/Bass/IMG_008311.jpg
Forum: Bass Fishing December 26th, 2008, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By SHRED
My "fuel squeezer" rig

'03 CRV
'05 Lowe 160W w/ 50hp E-Tec

Picture taken at El Capitan Lake, CA

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/Ted_SHRED/Bass/boat.jpg
Forum: Bass Fishing December 25th, 2008, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Posted By SHRED
Need help identifying this Tail Spin

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com wrote:
I did a quick search on "tailspinner lures and found these two website.

http://www.thebassclinic.com/tackle.htm

Forum: Bass Fishing December 25th, 2008, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Posted By SHRED
Need help identifying this Tail Spin

---

It is a "line-thru" as you can see.

Anyone know this brand and where to get more?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/Ted_SHRED/Bass/tailspin.jpg
Forum: Bass Fishing November 20th, 2008, 04:52 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By SHRED
Clear Lake bass guide

I will be up there next week.

Anyone know of a good bass guide?

Thanks
Forum: Bass Fishing August 16th, 2008, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By SHRED
Color FF recommendations needed

Bob,

I ended up getting a Lowrance 522C iGPS.
http://www.lowrance.com/en/Products/Marine/Full-Size-SonarGPS-Chartplotter-Combos/LMS-522C-iGPS/

I will hook it up soon and try it out on the lake.
So...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 13th, 2008, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By SHRED
Color FF recommendations needed

Need recommendations for a color FF in the $500-$700 range.

What is the difference between the dual frequency skimmer and the
straight 200 kHz skimmer?

Seriously considering the Lowrance X510C or...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 29th, 2008, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By SHRED
Power Pro on a spinning outfit??

Dan wrote:
Where are the knots? Do you close your bail by hand?

They are appear about 10 feet from the leader knot.
Yes I close by hand.

I am going to try letting line out behind the boat to...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 27th, 2008, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By SHRED
Power Pro on a spinning outfit??

I am finesse fishing around lots of structure in low-vis water with 4"
Fluttercraft worms.
The best setup so far that I have found is a med-med/hvy spinning rod
6.5-7feet.
15 pound Power Pro (4lb...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 24th, 2007, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By SHRED
New Xmas carol Not for kids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITZZ6-qCYIE
Forum: Bass Fishing December 5th, 2007, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 10
Posted By SHRED
Best Scent

Joshuall wrote:
We've used Bang in the Shad and Crawfish scents for several years. Are
wondering what the rest of the group uses/recommends and why. Looking
forward to tyring something new....
Forum: Bass Fishing December 2nd, 2007, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By SHRED
OOPS

Bob La Londe wrote:

Ikas do not excite me. They get bites for me, but they tend to block hook
sets even on an extra wide gap hook. I may try them on a hitchhiker hook
and see if that keeps...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 2nd, 2007, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By SHRED
OOPS

SHRED wrote:
SHRED wrote:
I thought this was a good deal until I asked Customer Service.

The price is for ONE Fat Ika, in it's own package.

$39.80 for a regular 10 pack sounds like a...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 2nd, 2007, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By SHRED
Cabelas pulling a fast one (buyer beware)

SHRED wrote:
I thought this was a good deal until I asked Customer Service.

The price is for ONE Fat Ika, in it's own package.

$39.80 for a regular 10 pack sounds like a great deal!
Forum: Bass Fishing December 2nd, 2007, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By SHRED
Cabelas pulling a fast one (buyer beware)

I thought this was a good deal until I asked Customer Service.

The price is for ONE Fat Ika, in it's own package.

$39.80 for a regular 10 pack sounds like a great deal!
I'll tale 5 packs...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 26th, 2007, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By SHRED
Shaky Jig heads

I want to try more "shaky" type worm fishing.
Both light and heavy line.

Any favorite jigheads you guys like in the shaky type?
Forum: Bass Fishing August 14th, 2007, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By SHRED
Pencil DROP SHOT Weights

Alex wrote:
What I do is pinch a bullet worm weight on the line with the point up.

Thanks for that tip!
Forum: Bass Fishing August 13th, 2007, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By SHRED
Pencil DROP SHOT Weights

Anyone know the best deal on the Internet for these?
Particularly in 3/8oz.

I go through them rather quickly at Lake Hodges which is full of tree
and brush structure right now.
Drop shotting into...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 8th, 2007, 05:47 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By SHRED
Interstate SRM 27 battery is not cutting it

Bob La Londe wrote:

My first reaction was to diss your Interstate battery. I've had bad luck
with that brand. However, realistically a single battery probably won't
have the capacity you...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 8th, 2007, 05:10 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By SHRED
Interstate SRM 27 battery is not cutting it

wrote:
Also if you hook up that 4A charger to batterys in parallel it will give
only 2A per battery..

sket

I would use the 2 bank charger exclusively for the 2 TM...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 8th, 2007, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Bob La Londe wrote:

My first reaction was to diss your Interstate battery. I've had bad luck
with that brand. However, realistically a single battery probably won't
have the capacity you...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 8th, 2007, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By SHRED
Interstate SRM 27 battery is not cutting it

Jerry Barton wrote:
My few questions are..... what size (thrust)TM are you using, and what size
wiring is running from the battery to the TM? I went through the same
problems when I first got...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 7th, 2007, 12:59 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By SHRED
Interstate SRM 27 battery is not cutting it

Hi guys,

My setup (see below) gives me from daybreak to around 2 pm or so. This
is not cutting it for me. It is a new battery as of January, the water
is at proper levels, and I always charge it...
Forum: Bass Fishing June 7th, 2007, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Posted By SHRED
favorite Worm

BIG FISH 2006 wrote:
What are some good worms for dropshotting, and what colors do you guys
like?

matthew 4:19
follow me and I will make you fishers of men.

4 1/2" Aaron's Magic is...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 104