Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Marcus
Forum: General Discussion July 27th, 2012, 11:13 PM Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.fan.mulletheads,alt.fishing,rec.music.reggae
Replies: 5
Posted By Marcus
Sure as shootin'

On Jul 27, 3:25*am, "Ernie" wrote:
pre-fab housing, my friend. Ernie
OK, so they took the wheels off.
Marcus

So, you admit you are my friend, then? Ernie

No, I...
Forum: General Discussion July 27th, 2012, 01:37 AM Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.fan.mulletheads,alt.fishing,rec.music.reggae
Replies: 5
Posted By Marcus
Sure as shootin'

On Jul 26, 5:36*pm, "Ernie" wrote:
Well, you live in a trailer... so guess that makes your trailer trash.
Marcus

pre-fab housing, my friend. Ernie

OK, so they took the...
Forum: General Discussion July 27th, 2012, 01:31 AM Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.fan.mulletheads,alt.fishing,rec.music.reggae
Replies: 5
Posted By Marcus
Sure as shootin'

On Jul 26, 5:26*pm, "Ernie" wrote:
Sure as shootin, I'm sportin' a mullet haircut these days. *I may be bald on
top, but it's still a mullet. *Ernie

Well, you live in a...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3