Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pat_RI
Forum: Bass Fishing May 18th, 2007, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 17
Posted By Pat_RI
ROFB.net... keep or drop?

I head over every 6 months or so. Don't see any advantage of it though but
like to check to see if anything new is there.

"Joe Haubenreich" wrote in...
Forum: Fishing Photos May 11th, 2007, 07:45 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 4
Posted By Pat_RI
Motor Oil Frog For Fishing

If you need a tester feel free to send some my way
"Fishking" wrote in message
My first attempt at a motor oil...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 21st, 2007, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 27
Posted By Pat_RI
Suggestions?

I love my G3 1444.
"Charles Summers" wrote in message
Looking for a 12 to 14 foot jonboat... any brands that I...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 28th, 2006, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Posted By Pat_RI
Record Fish

They are better off saying "Do you want to see the worst website ever
created?" and I am sure it would attract more hits.

Happy New Years,
Pat
"Bob La Londe" wrote in message...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 2nd, 2006, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Pat_RI
Almost outa here

Good luck hope you get a nice double digit bass.
"RATMAN" wrote in message
Leaving Monday A.M. ( what...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5