Showing results 1 to 25 of 150
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Fishking
Forum: Bass Fishing August 19th, 2007, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By Fishking
f report... good name for it

you had me at "the guy doesn't have two brain cells"

"Jerry Barton" wrote in message
The guy doesn't have 2...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 17th, 2007, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Fishking
Product Review SW Sidearm

Well I hit that same lake again, tossed the spinnerbait and caught 1 fish in
30 minutes, switched to a frog and had 2 more. Last fish which was the
biggest at 2.3 lbs came on the SW buzzbait, all...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 17th, 2007, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Fishking
*((( Didja see the Gobi Bonanza Tourney on Lake Erie???

Yeah gobies are a big seller for me in Michigan, Pa and Illinois.

"E. Carl Speros" wrote in message
I don't know...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 16th, 2007, 11:11 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Fishking
Product Review SW Sidearm

Well, I got these in the mail a few weeks ago, the boys over at SW made sure
my order was sent out priority as I wanted them for my vacation trip to the
Poconos. One problem, I didn't catch many...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 15th, 2007, 11:56 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Posted By Fishking
Acadia Sports, Inc. - product review

Thanks Joe, that's what i was looking for. I'm gonna order some rods and
give a reel a shot too. I'll have to pass on the bag, it looks nice but hard
to beat the okeechobee fats bag I have. The...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 13th, 2007, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Posted By Fishking
Acadia Sports, Inc.

I'm also interested. I think Joe H posted the original but don't quite
remember

"Ken Blevins" wrote in message
I know...
Forum: Fishing Photos August 11th, 2007, 05:50 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 2
Posted By Fishking
another pocono bass

it's a two part process, using aluminum molds. Not an easy task so I don't
readily offer them for sale. If I can find an easier way to make them I just
might considering the results

"George"...
Forum: Fishing Photos August 11th, 2007, 01:42 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 6
Posted By Fishking
Sheep gone wild

"catfish2006" wrote in message

GO AWAY

I was here long before you, but don't worry they weren't your sheep
Forum: Fishing Photos August 10th, 2007, 10:53 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 6
Posted By Fishking
Sheep gone wild

Here is the un-named loser of said sheep bet, running to get back to the
boat after his photo shoot was over. I would love to show you the rest of
the pictures, but there might be kids looking

no...
Forum: Fishing Photos August 10th, 2007, 01:57 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 3
Posted By Fishking
fish

sent this off to the wrong place sorry about the huge files guys

"Fishking" wrote in message

Forum: Fishing Photos August 10th, 2007, 01:44 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 3
Posted By Fishking
fish

--
WWW.GOTOBAITS.COM
PREMIUM HAND POURED BAITS

I've always noticed when I held my fish that way they swam away looking back
all ****ed off, and their mouths stayed open too..shaking their fins at me
in utter disgust like they were saying :"I'm...
Forum: Fishing Photos August 7th, 2007, 11:38 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 3
Posted By Fishking
Pennsylvania LM

Nope those pads are actually at the launch, and while we have caught a few
out of there, this fish was on the other side of the lake under some pads,
it hit a stickbait in about 3 feet of water....
Forum: Fishing Photos August 5th, 2007, 01:41 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By Fishking
Jeremy bass

-- another fine LM taken on a baby bass laminate

WWW.GOTOBAITS.COM
PREMIUM HAND POURED BAITS
Forum: Fishing Photos August 5th, 2007, 12:43 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 2
Posted By Fishking
another pocono bass

here is another LM that i took on a wacky rig fishing some sticks in about
ten feet of water
The best colors of the week were green pumpkin candy, purple( go figure) Dk
watermelon with red and...
Forum: Fishing Photos August 5th, 2007, 12:34 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 3
Posted By Fishking
Pennsylvania LM

Here is one of the many bass taken on my vacation to the poconos
--
WWW.GOTOBAITS.COM
PREMIUM HAND POURED BAITS

Oh yeah it only gets worse next year..bring your "a" game

"Dave Vito" wrote in message
Please leave my name out of any posts in the...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 4th, 2007, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 10
Posted By Fishking
Back to Ohio

"Joshuall" wrote in message
What's a sheep tournament ?

Welll Uhmm it's a different kind of Tournament. There is a...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 4th, 2007, 01:09 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 10
Posted By Fishking
Back to Ohio

No problem Ronnie, got a link to the review?

"Ronnie" wrote in message
On Aug 3, 3:52 pm, alwaysfishking...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 18th, 2007, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By Fishking
survival of c & r smallie

Most likely the fish will die, at least from what I have read

"bill allemann" wrote in message
The...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 16th, 2007, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 13
Posted By Fishking
Slow retrieve spinnerbait

I second the SW lures suggestion, ounce for ounce the best spinnerbait on
the market. They have caught me a ton of quality fish

--
WWW.GOTOBAITS.COM
PREMIUM HAND POURED BAITS

rock bass, they don't get very big. I use to catch them occasionaly fishing
on the delaware river

--
WWW.GOTOBAITS.COM
PREMIUM HAND POURED BAITS

Never thought I would say this to another guy...but nice pair you have
there!!!!

--
WWW.GOTOBAITS.COM
PREMIUM HAND POURED BAITS
"Joshuall" wrote in message...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 10th, 2007, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 16
Posted By Fishking
Pic Size ot

not sure, it works great for me

--
WWW.GOTOBAITS.COM
PREMIUM HAND POURED BAITS
"Jerry Barton" wrote in message...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 10th, 2007, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 16
Posted By Fishking
Pic Size ot

are you right clicking and selecting send to mail recipient??

--
WWW.GOTOBAITS.COM
PREMIUM HAND POURED BAITS