Showing results 1 to 25 of 250
Search took 0.97 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jeff
Forum: Fishing Photos January 1st, 2008, 03:22 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By jeff
loging truck vs 700lb black bear bear - 1 attachment

Peter Hucker wrote:

A similar phrase used in very upperclass English people is "Mea
Culpa".
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 1st, 2008, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 26
Posted By jeff
Best reel under $100? Best reel under $50?

Frank Reid wrote:
PS: I have a friend who got testicular cancer from using an Okuma fly
reel.

Okay, I'm sitting here on IV morphine and start reading weird ****
like this. Is it...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 30th, 2007, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 144
Posted By jeff
waterboarding

Allen wrote:

If someone is reluctant and those in charge
believe there is time critical intelligence to be gained I'd say break
out the plank.

not that i agree with you at all,...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 30th, 2007, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 48
Posted By jeff
waterfloating

Ken Fortenberry wrote:

Mike wrote:

Maybe you would like some pictures of me fishing from various other
boats and float tubes as well? ...

No thanks. A reasonable answer to the...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 30th, 2007, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 125
Posted By jeff
Fifty Places to Fly Fish Before You Die (by Chris Santella)

Wayne Knight wrote:
As American citizens we'd have to break the law to go there. Isn't that
****ed up?

It would not be all that hard for you to get a Visa to visit Cuba
legally since...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 29th, 2007, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 3
Posted By jeff
A little "update" on Creoles and "recipes"....

wrote:

A native New Orleanian of my acquaint decided to make some fudge from a
_recipe_ found on a can of condensed milk. "Oh, it's wonderful stuff,
simple and easy and...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 29th, 2007, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 144
Posted By jeff
waterboarding

rw wrote:
JR wrote:

Opus--Mark H. Bowen wrote:

"JR" wrote

wrote:

...and it's effective, too...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 28th, 2007, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 79
Posted By jeff
Catawba Worm farms could be the next big thing

Opus--Mark H. Bowen wrote:

"jeff" wrote in message

millard63 wrote:

On Dec 27, 11:09 am, "Russell D."...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 28th, 2007, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 47
Posted By jeff
Best rod/line for ....

rw wrote:

Larry L wrote:

"rw" wrote

Quake Lake during a Callibaetis hatch is a good place to be. The dead
trees are surreal. I've never...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 28th, 2007, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 79
Posted By jeff
Catawba Worm farms could be the next big thing

millard63 wrote:
On Dec 27, 11:09 am, "Russell D." wrote:

millard63 wrote:

On Dec 26, 7:15 pm, "Russell D." wrote:

millard63...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 27th, 2007, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 125
Posted By jeff
Fifty Places to Fly Fish Before You Die (by Chris Santella)

Ken Fortenberry wrote:

Joe McIntosh wrote:

"jeff" wrote:
' who appreciates euphony'
Damm Jeff you don"t even like my Yani concert tape !
think I have been lucky enough to fish in ...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 27th, 2007, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Joe McIntosh wrote:

"jeff" wrote in message
' who appreciates euphony'
Damm Jeff you don"t even like my Yani concert tape !
think I have been lucky enough to...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 27th, 2007, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 125
Posted By jeff
Fifty Places to Fly Fish Before You Die (by Chris Santella)

Dave LaCourse wrote:

On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 16:31:29 -0500, jeff
wrote:

there was nothing in your post that required or even invited a negative
comment, imo....
Forum: Fly Fishing December 26th, 2007, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 125
Posted By jeff
Fifty Places to Fly Fish Before You Die (by Chris Santella)

rw wrote:

An important part of fly fishing, for me, has [been] imagining and anticipating
a new place or a new species. (More often than not, the reality doesn't
live up to the dream.) The...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 22nd, 2007, 12:40 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 3
Posted By jeff
OT - fear and loathing in the phillipines

(latest installment from our intrepid traveler, juancito:)

.....Except for the neighbors eating our dogs things are fine.....

The trip here was one of the prettiest I have ever had, fly at 40,000...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 22nd, 2007, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 30
Posted By jeff
The Trans-America Water Grid: Not just for the arid west anymore

Tom Littleton wrote:

"Halfordian Golfer" wrote in message

It amazes me that folkes would...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 22nd, 2007, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 6
Posted By jeff
message from mindanao

Tom Littleton wrote:
"jeff" wrote in message

as you have now revealed the artifice, and for those who insist upon...
Forum: Fishing Photos December 21st, 2007, 11:44 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 19
Posted By jeff
Headwaters of the Big Wood ...

Willi wrote:

jeff wrote:

Willi wrote:

What I can't figure out is why he would want a cell phone when he was
going skiing and/or fishing out in the country.
Forum: Fishing Photos December 21st, 2007, 02:59 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 19
Posted By jeff
Headwaters of the Big Wood ...

Willi wrote:

jeff wrote:

rw wrote:

jeff wrote:

rw wrote:
Forum: Fly Fishing December 21st, 2007, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 6
Posted By jeff
message from mindanao

Tom Littleton wrote:

"jeff" wrote in message

the retired detroit fireman sent a note asking i pass along to the group...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 21st, 2007, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 78
Posted By jeff
OT has to happen all the time. I guess

Tim J. wrote:

rw typed:

Zimbo wrote:

On Dec 19, 4:22 pm, "Larry L" wrote:

Being a bit "cell phone conscious" lately I really noticed the
Forum: Fly Fishing December 21st, 2007, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 78
Posted By jeff
OT has to happen all the time. I guess

wrote:

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 21:20:22 -0800 (PST), Zimbo
wrote:

On Dec 19, 4:22 pm, "Larry L" wrote:

Being...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 21st, 2007, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 78
Posted By jeff
OT has to happen all the time. I guess

wrote:
On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 14:17:20 -0500, "Tim J."
wrote:

I've heard they can also change it back again. Is there any truth...
Forum: Fishing Photos December 20th, 2007, 10:55 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 19
Posted By jeff
Headwaters of the Big Wood ...

rw wrote:
jeff wrote:

rw wrote:

... just south of Galena Pass, taken with my cell-phone camera while
XC skiing.

Forum: Fishing Photos December 20th, 2007, 02:26 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 19
Posted By jeff
Headwaters of the Big Wood ...

rw wrote:

... just south of Galena Pass, taken with my cell-phone camera while XC
skiing.

neat...if that's a...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 250