Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: - Bobb -
Forum: Saltwater Fishing August 28th, 2006, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By - Bobb -
Cabo San Lucas - sportfishing charters /where to stay ?

Great, I did find that other site since here (as you saw) - thanks
again.
I'll follow up over there.

"Bill" wrote in message...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing August 28th, 2006, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
Replies: 6
Posted By - Bobb -
Cabo San Lucas - sportfishing charters /where to stay ?

EXCELLENT, Thanks very much Bill.

One more thing I forgot to ask.... everything else being equal: for 3-4
guys should we get a ... 28', 32' etc ? Might we get 2 at once and be in
each other's way on...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing August 26th, 2006, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
Replies: 6
Posted By - Bobb -
Cabo San Lucas - sportfishing charters /where to stay ?

Anyone been there / done that and have a recommendation ? We always go
to Miami/Keys so we're looking for something different. I'm always
joking with the skippers there that the only time I see a...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3